The Way Home

You looked at your clothes and tried to fix your collar. You had the white button up that you wore for your uniform with a pair of trousers and suspenders. You also wore black loafers and a sailor's coat that once belonged to Alice's father.

You took a breath before you looked over and saw a picture on the wall.

You looked down at yourself. Wasn't that the same exact outfit you were wearing? Must be Alice's father. You turned to mirror and struck the same pose.

You looked kinda good like this.

Alice: Kid, you dressed? We need to head out soon.

You looked to the door. Alice was waiting for you downstairs. You quickly grabbed your bag and headed downstairs.

Alice was dressed in a blue dress with her hair tied in a bun. She also wore long white gloves, probably to hide the tattoo on her wrist.

Today was the day that she took you to this Susan Pevensie person. From there, you will be able to get to Wonderland and then Ever After. Well, you were skipping a few steps, but the plan was still there.

Alice: Are you ready to go?

You nodded. Alice, however, smiled and placed a hand under her chin.

Alice: You look handsome in those clothes. You should keep them.

You looked down at yourself.

Y/N: Are you sure? I mean...

Alice: Of course. And if you don't want them, then you can give them to my son when you see him.

You stopped and smiled.

Y/N: Okay. I'll be sure to do that.

The train ride itself was pretty uneventful. You had considered sleeping through it, but you were too excited. You would be going back to your world today. It was only a few weeks, but it feels like months. You missed everyone.

You began to wonder what Wonderland would be like. Maybe you would meet Kitty's mum. Or maybe even Lizzie's. Surely the Queen of Hearts could help you if you plead your case.

Then you started to think about Lizzie. If she was anything like her mother......oh godmother.

But, for now, you were still here.

Y/N: Ms. Alice....

Alice: You may call me Alice, lad.

You nodded.

Y/N: Alice, who is this Susan woman? You said she was a friend?

Alice: Yes. Susan Pevensie. She is the last member of the Pevensie family. She had managed to gather a small fortune and moved to the countryside during the war.