Shatter The Mirror

It all started as just another day at Ever After High. Students heading to class, talking about their day and the latest gossip. You and Lizzie walked from General Villiany together and talked about the big news that Cerise was both a Hood, and a Badwolf. There had actually been nothing but full support for the family, save for Milton Grimm who knew better than to say anything.

However, this was no ordinary day for Raven Queen. Raven was finally mastering her magic now that she had full access to it. Only she wasn't using her powers in a way that would please her evil mother.

Though, she had become very popular due to it.

Cedar: Raven! I broke a nail and gave myself a splinter.

Cedar showed Raven her finger and, yep. That was a splinter.

Raven: No problem, Cedar.

Raven casted a light spell that made the splinter return to where it once was and fixed Cedar's nail. She then hurried along before being stopped by Daring.

Daring: Umm, I toasted marshmellows with dragon fire and the soot stained my teeth!

Raven quickly casted a spell that cleaned his teeth back to shining white. She then shuffled away, only to be stopped by Blondie now.

Blondie: I dropped my mirrorPad and I can't film my Mirror Cast this afternoon!

Raven quickly fixed the device and tried to get away, but more students crowded around her, asking her for help. Raven took a step back and tried to calm the crowd.

Raven: Okay you guys, as much as I would love to, I can't do spells all day.

She then noticed someone in the crowd.

Raven: Apple!

Apple White stopped and waved to her friend. She walked over to see what the fuss was about.

Apple: Hi, Raven!

Raven: I'm so late! You-know-who is gonna have an epic meltdown!

Apple giggled and shooed her friend away.

Apple: Go, go, go, go! I've got this.

Raven turned and rushed to her appointment, waving to her friend as she did.

Raven: I owe you one, Apple!

Apple: That's what friends forever after are for.

Just then, Tiny nearly stepped on her and held down a large jar of jam where three students were stuck.

Tiny: The Billy Goats are in a jam and it's my jam!

Apple smiled.

Apple: I'll be happy to help!

Apple reached to pull them free, but the Goats pulled away.

One Billy Goat: We want Raven, not you!

Meanwhile, Raven walked nervously towards the Headmaster's office. She came across you, Lizzie, Darling, Maddie, and Ruby playing cards.

Lizzie: Good luck today.

Darling: And keep away from the glass!

Raven smiled.

Raven: Thanks, guys.

She then took a deep breath and continued on her way.

Ruby: I don't get it. What's the big deal?

Y/N: Yeah. The only time I've seen Raven that worried was when he had to call her mum for help with that whole Maddie fiasco.

Darling: Well, that's the thing.