Back Home

You hummed to yourself as you walked towards your room. You were beyond happy that you were finally back at Ever After High once again. And after coming back from Wonderland, saving the day, giving everyone their destinies, and getting a girlfriend, you were ready for some sleep.

You opened the door to your room and stepped inside, wide smile on your face. It was already dark out and Milton Grimm had allowed the students a later curfew so that they could spellebrate the freeing of Wonderland.

Still crazy that you were finally back.

Y/N: I've missed you, my bed....

You stared at the nearly empty room in confusion. You felt your left eye twitched slightly.

Y/N: Where's my furniture?

You groaned as your stretched your neck to try and ease your pain. Sleeping on the floor was not pleased in the slightest. Turns out, no one told Milton that you were still alive.

Still, you should be getting to bed back by the end of the day.

You rubbed the sore part and found yourself walking across the courtyard to try and find Ruby. You wanted to know how the whole talking to her mum thing was going.

However, it seemed like you would be dealing with something else first.

You found Cerise happily humming to herself as she walked along the path. She seemed to be in a good mood. You decided to see what was going on.

Y/N: Hey, Cerise. You seem happy today.

Cerise looked up from the flower and smiled even wider.

Cerise: Morning, Y/N. How are you feeling now that you're back at Ever After High?

You shrugged.

Y/N: Same old soup, just reheated.

You gestured to the flower.

Y/N: So, what's got your spirits up? Something hexciting happening today?

Cerise nodded. She then leaned forward to make sure no one heard her.

Cerise: Me and my parents are going to be having a picnic in the Enchanted Forest.

You smiled. Though Mr. Badwolf was now your teacher and the two of you got together well now, you had only met her mother once when you helped Cerise win the Hood V. Wolf race.

Y/N: Wicked. But, what if someone sees you? Won't that "blow down" your whole cover?

Just at that moment, Mr. Badwolf stepped out of the school looking as grumpy as ever. Hunter smiled awkwardly as he crossed his path. In response, Mr. Badwolf turned into his wolf form and growled at the boy.

Badwolf: Out of my way.

Hunter stumbled to the side and Mr. Badwolf continued his walk. As he passed by you and Cerise, he gave a knowing wink. He then continued his way into Bookend.

Hunter walked over to you and Cerise and frowned.

Hunter: I know he's a professor, but that isn't right. He thinks he's so big and bad.

Cerise: It's alright, Hunter.

Hunter, however, did not know that Badwolf was Cerise's father.

Hunter: As a Huntsman, I am sworn to protect helpless damsels!