Tasty Wonder

In the Wonderland Library, among the flying books and creaking wood, we find Oswalt reading through a rather old and dusty book of riddles. He laughed at one before the Chesire Cat appeared, rubbing her hands together with a grin.

Chesire: Good news.

Oswalt looked up from his book for the answer.

Chesire: We have guests.

Oswalt closed the book and stood up. He walked over to the older woman.

Oswalt: Guests? What guests?

Chesire: Alistair Wonderland and Bunny Blanc.

Oswalt: And what are they doing here?

Chesire began to search among the books.

Chesire: They found the Storybook of Legends. They wish to return it to Ever After.

Oswalt: That would put a bump in my plans.

Chesire: I'm aware.

Oswalt tapped the book before he shrugged. He then handed it to her.

Oswalt: Simply replace it with this one. I was having a look before you arrived. It seems like a rather, chaotic replacement.

Chesire took the book and looked through it. She found a spell inside of it.

Chesire: Mmm...Topsy turvy.

She grinned as the book changed to resemble the Storybook of Legends.

Chesire: This will give my little Kitty a lesson on how to create some real chaos!

She began to laugh to herself while Oswalt watched. He knew that it was only a matter of time before the real Storybook found it's way back to Ever After, but he needed some more time. Just long enough to set in motion his real plan.

However, both were unaware that they had been spotted by a knight in white armor.

The knight ducked away before they could be seen by either, and hurried back to the castle.

Back at Ever After, Maddie, Apple, Raven, and Ruby were enjoying some smoothies when another student approached them. It was none other than Ginger Breadhouse.

Ginger: Hey, girls. I was hoping you could help me out.

Maddie suddenly shivered with brain freeze for drinking so quickly

Maddie suddenly shivered with brain freeze for drinking so quickly. Ruby just laughed at her as Ginger took a seat next to her.

Raven: Sure, Ginger. What do you need?

Ginger: It's the chef's showdown this afternoon.

Apple: You've nothing to worry about. Everybody knows that you're the best cook around. You're going to win.