The Jabberwock 2: Electric Boogaloo

The Wonderland Train continued along the tracks as you slept. The March Hare happily hummed to himself as he enjoyed his 20th or so cup of tea. But you weren't in Wonderland.

No.

In your mind, you were in Oz. Once again just a boy.

Oswalt: Down you go, you dastardly beast!

Oswalt charged at you with his stick. You just smiled and blocked his attack with your own stick. You both fought bravely as your younger siblings watched.

Ruby: Go, Oswalt!

Oscar: Bam bam bam!

Ruby was 5, Oscar was 4. Laying nearby, keeping an eye on you all, was Baum. You were playing Monsters with your brother.

Things were much more simple then. Back in the past when you were just a child.

Oz: Now, what's happening here?

You and Ozwalt stopped fighting and watched as your father and the Scarecrow entered the courtyard. Like always, he was dressed in a fine suit with his usual top hat. He tucked his pocket watch away into his coat pocket as he approached you all.

Y/N/Oswalt: Father!

Ruby: Papa!

Oscar: Da!

You all ran to him which made him smile. He kneeled down and let you all jump on him as he hugged you all.

Y/N: You said you'd be busy all day.

Oz: Yes, well, something came up that cleard my schedule. We have a very special guest who decided to visit us.

You all looked past him to see a very familiar face. Someone you hadn't seen since last snow fall.

Ozma: Hello, children.

All: Aunt Ozma!

You all ran over to the former ruler of Oz. She was more than happy to see you all. You didn't quite understand why she left Oz to your father, but you didn't quite care. She was family regardless.

Oswalt: Where's Aunt Dorothy?

Ozma: She couldn't come today, unfortunately. She still sends her regards. She wishes she was here to see you all.

Ruby: Mama said that she wanted to see you too! She missed you!

Ozma smiled.

Ozma: And where is your mama?

Oz playfully shook his head. He then looked off into the distance.

Oz: Glynda is off working on that thing we spoke about.

Ozma made a face of realization.

Ozma: I see.

She suddenly felt a light tugging on her dress. She looked down to see you all looking up at her.