Spring Unsprung Begins

Spring time at Ever After High has finally arrived. And to take her mind off of the terrible things that have been occurring in the last week or so, she decided to look for inspiration.

Lizzie opened the book her mother had given her, a very secret thing that many did not know about, and used it to locate the Well of Wonder. The source for Wonder and inspiration in Ever After.

The well appeared before her when she got near it. The old stones were suddenly drowned by Wonderfilled waters that shined in many beautiful colors.

This was the Well Briar threw the Storybook of Legends into, not the Wishing Well as she believed. Oswalt made sure of that. His magic told him where the Well was at all times.

Even now, he watched from a nearby tree as Lizzie ran her hand among the water. He grinned. He knew the Storybook of Legends had found it's way to Wonderland by now. No one else did.

But what he didn't know, was that you were now in Wonderland as well. And you had just found the Palace of the Queen of Hearts.

Kinda.

You were still a ways away from it but you were getting closer.

Inside, guards lead two young "criminals" through the halls. Alistair Wonderland, son of Alice, and Bunny Blanc, daughter of the White Rabbit.

They were brought to the throne of the Queen of Hearts herself. There, they were forced on their knees as the Queen watched.

Queen of Hearts: The baby bird sings. The snake, it slithers. But the cage holds them both, to die and to wither.

 But the cage holds them both, to die and to wither

Alistair and Bunny flinched at the obvious threat.

Alistair: What?

Queen Hearts: This

Queen Hearts: This....

She suddenly dashed down the steps from her throne and glared at both of them.

Queen Hearts: Is your last warning! The next time my guards catch you "exploring", it'll be OFF WITH YOUR HEADS!

The threat echoed through the castle and even to the grounds around it. You stopped when you heard her. You shuddered at the thought of dealing with a more unhinged Lizzie. One with actual power to have you beheaded.