A Royal Flush

And so, Raven, Apple, Maddie, Briar, Lizzie, and you find yourselves falling down the rabbit hole once again. This time as a shortcut across all of Wonderland to get to the Queen of Hearts' palace.

However, it ended up shooting you all out by the Queen Head, a massive statue of the old Queen of Hearts who would be Lizzie's grandma, which was miles away from the castle. You could see it in the distance, but it was still top far.

Lizzie: Rabbit, this wasn't a shortcut at all!

White Rabbit: Oh dear, oh we took a wrong turn at the flying teapot. Ah-this way!

The White Rabbit lead you all back into the rabbit hole. You needed to reach the palace and stop Courtly before it was too late. She couldn't sign her name in Lizzie's place.

But while your group raced to save the Queen, the White Knight waged a duel against Chase back at Wonderland High.

Chase: The girls, they've fled the scene! And Y/N has the Vorpal Blade!

White Knight: And that, means their school day is over.

The White Knight swiped at Chase, but he took a step back.

Chase: It was my sworn duty not to let that happen!

He called his horse over and hopped on.

Chase: I'll bring them back, if it's the last thing I do!

He then rode off. The White Knight was quick, however, and called his horse over as well. The two knights rode alongside each other, clashing blades as they raced to reach you first.
------------
At the castle itself, a line of guests for the party were being checked in by the two cards set on duty. They had a list of names for those who could attend, which contained the names of pretty much everyone.

The Queen wanted all the presents.

Diamond Card Guard: Name?

Jeff: Jeff, the alligator.

Spade Card Guard: Right then, in you go.

Diamond Card Guard: Name?

Guest: I can't remember.

Spade Card Guard: Right then, in you go.

In a tree above the line, a smile appeared from thin air. Kitty full appeared.

Kitty: Meow.

She looked along the line but didn't see who she was looking for.

Kitty: Mo-om?! She must already be inside.

She vanished again to look for her mother.

Diamond Card Guar: Name?

Bill: Bill the lizard.

Diamond Card Guard: Right then, in you go.

They stepped aside to let Bill the Lizard into the party before taking their places again. Just in time, too. Courtly Jester approached the guards and completely cut the line to try and get in. The book of evil spells remained hidden behind her back.

Courtly: I'm just in time for the party.

Diamond Card Guard: Name please.

Courtly: Courtly Jester.

The guards looked at the list while Courtly waited. She knew that everyone in Wonderland would be on the list. No one ever got turned away.

Diamond Card Guard: Pffft, Jester eh? What a big surprise, you're not on the list! Can't come in. Step aside!