The Fellowship of The Waterfall

You found yourself laying on the soft grass once again. You looked around the area before sitting up. You pushed yourself up to your feet and looked around.

Y/N: This again?

Your voice began to echo but you didn't quite care. This was just a dream.

Still, you wondered around until you reached the lamp post again. This time, there was a present waiting for you. It was a about a size of a regular hexbook that was wrapped in brown paper and held together by a string. You kneeled down and picked it up.

You untied the string and began to open the paper. Inside the box was a series of pictures and a letter. You were confused by this since you had never seen these pictures before.

You shuffled through the photos. They looked like places you had never been to before. A canyon wall in the middle of a sand desert, a snow covered landscape with a single building in the middle of it, a waterfall in the middle of a beautiful lake, and an old castle in the middle of a grass plain.

You finally came across the letter and read it.

To prevent another Fall brought on by blood, find the treasures that were long lost. Weapons to defend the kingdoms located in safe vaults. The four shall wield the light.

-A

Y/N: A? Who is A?

Before you could get an answer, there was a loud noise. You turned around as the noises got closer again. You took a step back, but fall backwards, landing on a hardwood floor.

You groaned while the rest of the class laughed. You slowly sat up and held your head while Professor Jack stared down at you.

Jack: Mr. Ozmandias, you have a nice dream?

You looked up at him and awkwardly smiled. He left you off with a warning and you sat back down while Hunter laughed. You rubbed the back of your head.

Hunter: Can't be falling asleep in class, man.

Y/N: Yeah. I know.

You groaned as you rolled your head.

Hunter: What's up with the drawings?

You looked at him confused before looking down at your notebook. On it were picture perfect recreations of the pictures you saw in your dream.

Hunter looked them over before pointing at the one with a waterfall.

Hunter: Hey, I know that place.

Y/N: You do?

Hunter: Yeah. It's a waterfall near my place. Me and my dad used to always try to swim out to the waterfall, but the current was too strong, even for us.

You looked at the picture confused. A strong current around a waterfall that even the Huntsmen couldn't get through? Seems like something was hiding there.

Something like a treasure.

Y/N: You think you could take me to it?

Hunter looked at you surpised.

Lizzie: So, you are leaving for a few days to go visit Hunter's family?

You stopped packing and thought about it. You then nodded.