Chapter 33: Promise me

Continued...

Alex’s POV

I silently pinned Teresa to the wall while we caught our heavy breaths. “Alex put me down.”

No. I did not want her to put down or away from me. Not even an inch. Anger filled my chest at the thought of her going seven seas apart from me as if someone had slapped the shit out of me. I placed my hands on her hips and turned to my left to throw her on the bed, and she bounced back a bit. Amidst the tension, I know she was wet in all the right places.

My hands rested on either side of her head to cover her completely as we lay on the bed. For a moment, I stayed silent, watching her compact frame cocooned underneath my bulky body. Unshed tears rolled down her eyes. Was it guilt for uttering those words to me? Or was it deeper than what I was assuming? All the tension was long forgotten in my head, and all that mattered to me was her in that moment of tranquillity.

I narrowed my eyes at her when she averted her gaze away from me.

“Why are you acting like this?”

She inhaled deeply, looking at my lips. “I am sorry,”

I pecked her lips as another tear left her eye. My heart melted at this side of her. It was… torture for me to see her cry. I knew her well enough to sense a ‘but’ coming to me.

“But I am tired, Alex. Tired of being the trouble of the men of my life. First, my father now you. I- I can’t do this anymore.”

“Baby, why are you blaming yourself?”

Her pearly eyes, drowned in tears, looked at me, placing her head in the crook of my neck as she sobbed. “Please, l… you don’t understand. I don’t want to see you hurt because of me. You heard what your parents said, choco pie.”

My heart made weird flips at the innocence of the pure heart she possesses. “Look at me. Look in my eyes.” I said, my voice stern.

She didn’t. Rather, moved her head to the left. I gently cupped her cheek, moving it in my direction. “When I say look at me, you do that. Understood?” She nodded and complied with the command as her beautiful eyes met mine. “Do not trouble yourself with things which are highly unlikely to happen. I am here in your arms without a single scratch on my body. It was you who was hurt because of me, not the other way round.”

“I know my chocolate mousse, but-”

I didn’t let her finish as I kissed her sweet, delicate lips. “No buts. You are all that I need now. Those 3-4 months had been the best of my life, Teresa. I felt alive again… I felt wanted. I may sound selfish, but I am so addicted to you that all I want is you here, in my arms. All I ask from you is to be by my side, and I swear I will fight with anything coming in my way.”

“I feel the same way, choco pie. I feel the same even more. But I fear what lies ahead of us. I would prefer to die before being the reason for your misery.”

“You need to be afraid of the fact that you are stuck with me now. Anything that will come in our way, I promise we will fight it together. Don’t create scenarios for what may happen in the future. This life is short, even shorter in your happy times as if you blink and the moment is gone and I want to live it to the fullest until my time comes. And… I would rather live it with you.”

At that, her eyes softened a bit. A small smile appeared on her face as she tilted her head to place her lips on mine. How addicting her lips were to me, I could not even explain. The softness of flesh against my lips always smelt like cherry. This was what I needed. Her lips. Her touch.

I was angry with her for the dinner, but as soon as the truth came out I found myself proud of her. Even grateful for tricking me and giving me a chance to resolve the broken pieces of the past. It was hard to stay, harder to listen when they spoke. As the events of the past flipped through the table, the centre of my anger shifted. I was delusional that my parents could hurt me, and break me such that I could never fix the damage. The thought that Robert threatened them, blackmailed them and held my parents in his house like prisoners for years boiled my blood to several degrees. I was so angry that I could feel the heat from my nostrils. I could feel the strain I had in my jaw that I clenched hard all the time.

And there she was, this notorious, beautiful woman of my life speaking ill of leaving me for my sake. At what cost? I knew for a fact that life was nothing without her. I would be a dead living in a body, functioning the basic tasks. That’s it.

It made my heart jump out of my mouth, drumming furiously inside my ribs. I captured her lips for a passionate kiss to remind her that she was mine. And I was hers.

I smiled over her lips. “On your birthday, when I fucked you, I claimed you as mine. As an integral part of me”

A moan escaped her mouth, nearly shredding my control. I lifted my body to look at her blushed face with my hands on the collar of her shirt as I ripped it open. The buttons fall here and there on the bed. She groaned in frustration at my action as I smirked.

“So fucking beautiful.”

She licked her lower lip in anticipation.

“Tonight, I want to remind you so badly that you belong to me. Tell me to stop, baby. Tell me.” I asked.

She shook her head while biting her lips. Her hazy eyes looked straight into mine as if one more second and she would unleash herself upon me.

Sexy. So damn sexy, my little temptress.

I smirked at her, not caring to control the urge me getting inside of her. I rolled to the right, laying on my back as I pushed her above me. She gasped at the sudden jerk but understood the motive. Our clothes were a matter of seconds till they fell on god knows where and our naked bodies touched each other.

I held her tender breast in my hands as she tilted her chest to kiss me on my neck, making me growl at the touch. I was hard instantly. The way she moved her hips, her lips wandering on my chest, I slid myself inside her. She moaned loud enough to make me move my hips with a force.

She lifted her hips in the air as I moved inside her.

“Promise me,” thrust “To never,” thrust “think about,” thrust “moving back to the US,” thrust.

The way she moaned, was making me wild for all the right reasons.

“I promise. Let me… let me ride you.” She said, her voice a mere whisper of the wind in the air.

Soon the room erupted with our moans, mixed with panting as she moved her ass on top of me with a flow as if she was the water in the river.