What next?!

Ah!

My heart is literally bleeding right now. Umm- how do I say this?

*deep breath*

THAT ONE RIDE is officially finished! There I said it like a good, obedient girl.

I have no words to express how I am feeling right now, other than immense gratitude towards all of you for making this book such a success. It was my first attempt, and dare I say that I have learnt hell loads of things from all of my readers and the authors who associated with my book.

I also don't know the fate of this story, but I feel like Alex McOwen will always and forever be the man of my heart. MY first character. When I pressed the first key on the keyboard to write the first line, I knew I would not stop and I, from the bottom of my heart, thank my BESTFRIEND to boost my confidence. I know she knew I was writing shit, but she always supported me with her amazing tactic of criticizing the elements of my writing.

Thank you to all my readers who had been there with me (and many more to come, I hope) till this last point.

As promised *drum rolls* 📣📣📣📣📣

My SECOND BOOK is all set to be online. I hope you all will give that book as much love as you have given to this one.

Go check out and add it to your reading list.

TITLE: NEVER KISS YOUR BEST FRIEND

The first chapter on 10th May (or the weekend before it)

Sneak peek down here: 👇👇👇

🌷🌷🌷🌷

"Get in the fucking car right now," Aaron said with an iron tight grip on my bicep, his eyes burning with flames of wrath.

I narrowed my eyes, chin raising to match his towering figure over me. "You are not my father. You are my best friend, so don't you dare tell me what to do."

His chest rose and fell in a rhythm. The long-burning pit of hell in his eyes turned cold.. so cold that I felt shivers down my spine as if the entire arctic ocean froze the world around me. He leaned forward, closing the distance between us such that we were inches apart. "I can be so much more to you than that, baby. All you need to do is open your fucking eyes."

🌷🌷🌷🌷

They say a girl and a boy can never be good friends. I say for how long?

Aisha Sharma left her country, India, a day before her 18th birthday to run away from the monster of her life, and to run away from the danger she lived in. When she settled in the city of love, Paris, with anyone but herself, she never expected to actually make her first-ever friend and eventually... fall in love with him.

Aaron McOwen was everything anyone can describe as a new-age gentleman. He was hardworking, caring, sweet, heir to one of the biggest business empires and loving, but he was an entirely different man hidden beneath those layers. When Aisha came into his life, he crumbled and gradually came out of the facade he had put on his face.

Will he be able to save Aisha from herself and her brutal past or will it be too late for him to realise what she had always meant for him?