Chapter 1- Her

Uraraka's POV:

I walk down the hallway looking for Deku. When I seek his green hair, run up to him. When I got closer I notice a girl with a mix of blonde and brown hair next to him.

Uraraka: Hi Deku-kun!
Deku: Hey Uraraka!

He turns his head to the other girl.

Deku: This is Shillia, she's from general studies.

I smile and wave.

Uraraka: Nice to meet you, I'm Ochaco Uraraka.
Shillia: Nice to meet you too.

She gives me a nervous smile, then turns to Deku.

Shillia: Can you help me use the printer now?
Deku: Sure, let's go!

They turn around and start heading towards the library. I was about to walk away when Deku turns and says:

"See you in class Uraraka!"
I give him a nod and head to class.

On my way, I think about that girl. She was a little bit suspicious. Almost as if she was jealous of me.

Uraraka: Huh, jealous

When I reach class, I go in. I sit down after saying good morning. Awhile after I think about I think about Shillia again. I wonder if she likes Deku. They are friends after all. Once school is over, I meet up with Deku who was talking to Shillia again. While we walk I ask him something.

Uraraka: So you and Shillia huh?

He looks up to me, flustered.

Deku: What?! No! I-It's n-not like that!
Uraraka: *Giggles* I'm joking Deku.
Deku: Good, you scared me. Besides, I don't like Shillia like that.
Uraraka:(Thinking) Good.

But I feel like Shillia's feelings towards Deku are different than his towards her.
Deku: Oh, this is my stop. Bye Uraraka!
Uraraka: Bye!

I turn to the left as Deku goes right.

On my way I think about Aizawa said. We have to join internships next week. I wonder who I should join. I wonder who Deku will join. I immediately think about Shillia. There's something suspicious about her. It's that smile she gave. When I reach my house I go inside.

Uraraka: Hey mom, hi dad!
Mrs. Uraraka: Hi Ochaco!

I walk to my room. When I get inside I close the door and put my backpack down. After I change into some comfy clothes I take out my phone to charge it.

Oh right, I forgot it in my mom's room. I walk down the hallway and shout.

Uraraka: Mom! Can I have my charger back?
Mrs. Uraraka: Sure, it's near my nightstand.

I go in her room. There it is. When I go closer to grab it, I see a book on the nightstand. Huh, what's this? I pick it up to get a closer look. "Diary" is on the front. This must be mom's diary. I open the first page. It talks about a girl from high school. I skim through the next few pages until something catches my eye. It's a paragraph about family history. It makes me interested in it.

"Every other generation a yandere is born. Only girls are born yanderes. Not every generation is a yandere born. It's like this: Yandere-no-yandere-no-yandere- no."

This catches my attention. I don't know what a yandere is though. I'll ask mom later. But then she'll know I went through her diary. I decide to look it up. I put the book back on the nightstand and grab my charger. I go back to my and charge my phone. Then I search up yanderes. Here's the results:

A yandere is someone who has an obsession over someone. Even to the point where they would stalk them, simp for them, and even kill anyone for them.

I gasp. A yandere is a killer lovesick person?! I shake in fear. Every other generation, a yandere is born. I shake even more.

I don't think it's me

I don't have a crush on anyone.

Even if I did, I wouldn't murder a person for them. Then that would mean... my mom is a yandere.

As much as I hate to think that, it's true. But I'm sure mom hasn't murdered anyway. And if she has, now's not the time to expose her. I calm down. If mom is a yandere, who was the first one? How come I didn't know about this sooner? I look at my phone again. Maybe I'm not ready to hear this yet. If I'm not, why did I instantly calm down? Maybe when I'm more mature I'll understand.

To be continued...

Words- 748... wow

Thanks for reading ❤️