Chapter 5- Secret Affair

Uraraka's POV:

It's a new week. The police are doing their last day of observing UA. They extended their stay because a person made Lillian go missing.

That reminds me, her trash bag is still in the janitor's closet. Good because everyone in school is cleaning. I grab the trash bag and throw it in our incinerator. Since that was the last bag that could fit, I'm allowed to turn it on. Isn't that wonderful? The remains of Lillian are burning away in the incinerator. And no one can stop it.

Now that Lillian is gone, I have my job to finish. Protect Deku from any one else that stumble upon our path. And I might find them today.

When I walk down the hall I see a girl with blueish, greenish hair in pigtails running. I wonder why.

Finally after a long morning of cleaning, it's lunchtime. Today I decided to sit with the girls. All they wanted to talk about was Lillian and hero internships. I just gonna skip that.

~Timeskip~

On my way out of school I notice Deku and the girl that was running earlier. They're talking about something. I listen to their conversation.

Deku: So Lesley, what did you want to talk about?

The girl who I assume is Lesley speaks nervously.

Lesley: It- It's- SOMETHING really important! It's also private so promise me you'll keep it a secret!
Deku: Oh- Okay I promise.
Lesley: About two months ago I was in an alleyway when suddenly two boys came up to me. They tried to steal my belongings and knock me out. That's when Endeavor came and saved me. But when I went to thank him, I noticed he was drunk. Since I didn't say thank you quick enough, he threatened to arrest me despite my begs not to. Though he was drunk. I was still scared to upset him. After my final be, he approached me and kissed me on the lips. Then he started to take advantage of me. Once it was over he took me home and told me not to tell anyone. So I didn't but I don't think he remembers.

I was so shocked that I felt like passing out. Deku must've felt the same way because he did end up passing out himself.
Shillia: Eliminated
Lillian: Eliminated
Lesley: Alive
Rival 4: ?
Rival 5: ?
Rival 6: ?
Rival 7: ?
Rival 8: ?
Rival 9: ?
Rival 10: ?
Rival 11: ?

To be continued...

Words- 406

Thanks for reading! 💙