Chapter 4- Calling out the Cops

Uraraka's POV:

I'm gonna kill this bish. HOW dare she  have interest -romantically- in MY DEKU! And here I was thinking she's nice. Not just that, she likes a student. That's weird. Looks like I found my next target. I walk up to the door and knock.

Lillian: Oh- Come in! Hey Uraraka, what's up?
Uraraka: I found a badge in the cafeteria.
Tracey: That must be Hikari's

I nod and leave. I need a plan to get rid of Lillian. Despite our school's situation, I need to kill her. I grab my stuff from my locker and head to class. I made it just on time. Finally school ends.

I walk home alone. I need to figure out how to kill Lillian without getting caught. The police are always roaming around. So I need to destroy Lillian without being seen. I also need to figure out how to not seem suspicious. I don't want anyone to think I'm an emotionless psychopathic killer. I grab a notebook from my drawer and start jotting down ideas. Here's my final decision.

Final decision on how to murder a Cop Skank
I will say I'm going to the bathroom at lunch. Then I'll either lure Lillian to an empty room or find her in one alone and choke her to death.

It's a pretty good plan with a simple objective. I laugh just thinking about it. Can't wait to give her some karma! I put my notebook away and do some homework til dinner comes. After eating eating I scroll on my phone and go to sleep.

The next day, I try to keep a normal figure. It finally comes to the time where I can end Lillian's life: Lunchtime. After I eat half my food, I leave to go for my target. UA allows the police to have their break at the same time as ours. This falls right into place. I grin when I see Lillian after a few minutes of walking. She's looking at her phone as she turns off the cameras.

I have a shiver up my spine. Am I really going to kill Lillian right here and now? I sigh it off. She deserves it after all, she's a skank. I walk towards her.

Uraraka: Hey Lillian.
Lillian: Oh Ochaco, you scared me.
Uraraka: Yeah, my bad.
Lillian: What're you doing here?
Uraraka: I just wanted to give you a gift for being so kind and helpful.
Lillian: Oh, that's so sweet of you Ochaco, thank you! What is it?
Uraraka: This.

[⚠️WARNING: CHOKING SCENE⚠️]

As soon as that word leaves my mouth, I lunge my hand towards her neck and grab it tightly.

Lillian: W-What a-a-are y-you d... doing?!

I squeeze her neck tighter doing my best to not let go.

Lillian: St-St-STOP!

She uses her left hand to grab her walkie-talkie but as soon as she presses a button, my right hand grabs it from her and smashes it to the ground. Then I stomp on it crushing it to itty bitty bits.

Lillian: Y-you... YOU!

I push Lillian against the wall to make the process easier.

Lillian: AHHH!

Her skin is completely pale, except her blue face, and her eyes look dead. Finally she goes out. I check her pulse. There's no heartbeat. I've been dreaming of doing this again and it finally happened. I killed another person in my way of Deku. As much as I wish I could leave her body here, I can't. I notice a trash bag box. How convenient. I take it and stuff Lillian in it. Then I drag it to the also conveniently open janitors closet. I notice some keys on the ground. What a stroke of luck. I take the keys and stuff Lillian inside it. Then I throw the keys in there. UA gave the janitors spare keys, it's fine though. Then the bell rings. Crap, lunch is over. I go to my locker and head to class. My poor food. Looks I'm leaving school hungry.
Shillia: Eliminated
Lillian: Eliminated
Rival 3: ?
Rival 4: ?
Rival 5: ?
Rival 6: ?
Rival 7: ?
Rival 8: ?
Rival 9: ?
Rival 10: ?
Rival 11: ?

To be continued...

Words- 700

Thanks for watching! 💚