Chapter 2- The Reveal

Uraraka's POV:

I walk out of the cafeteria in a good mood. Lunch isn't over, I just wanna walk around the building. I go to the rooftop and look out at the lovely view of the city. I start to walk towards the side. On my way I trip over something. When I get up, I hear laughter. It's Shillia! I didn't expect her to be rude, even though I should have.

Shillia: Wow Ochaco, how clumsy are you?

I get up and her annoying laughter continues.

Uraraka: Why did you do that?!
Shillia: Oh my! Why would you say that about me?! Please, as if I would be scared of you gold digger.
Uraraka: What did you call me?
Shillia: You heard me.G O L D D I G G E R!
Uraraka: What's your problem?
Shillia: You! It's obvious you like Deku. He's mine! Although, I don't have to worry all that much.
Uraraka: Why?
Shillia: Because there's no way he would like a slut like you!

[⚠️WARNING: DEATH SCEENE COMING UP! MENTION OF BLOOD⚠️]

I became done with her. Without thinking I run up to her and push her. I didn't realize I activated my quirk until Shillia starts floating. She somehow mange's to float away from the roof.
Shillia: HEY! PUT ME DOWN!
Uraraka: ...Oh I'll put you down alright. Down to your death! RELEASE!

Without thinking I release my quirk and cause Shillia to fall. She lands on the ground and her blood splatters everywhere. I could even hear the sound of her bones breaking. Shillia was dead.

My delighted face turns into a face of fear once I realize what I had just done. I KILLED SOMEONE I'M A MONSTER! I couldn't believe it. I'm a killer.
Unknown voice 1: She deserved it,

A random voice in my head says. I pause. That wasn't my thought.

Unknown voice 2: She was rude to you

Another one...

Yeah but she's still a human! I try to think back

Unknown voice 3: She looked ugly too, good riddance

Everyone is beautiful

Unknown voice 4: She thinks no one except her deserves to live

That's rude to think but there's no need to kill somebody for that!

Unknown voice 1: She liked Deku

I pause

Unknown voice 2: She wanted him all for himself. How selfish
Unknown voice 4: I bet if she didn't die she would be seducing Deku into her trap
Unknown voice 3: What do you think their kids names would've been?
Unknown voice 1: Probably something like Shillian, Izumi, Sherr jr, Shank-

ENOUGH!!!

I yelled at those thoughts. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I LIKE DEKU! I WANT HIM FOR MYSELF! I WANT TO SEDUCE HIM! I WANT HIS KIDS! I WANT EVERYTHING TO DO WITH DEKU! NO MATTER WHO I HAVE TO KILL, NO MATTER WHO HAS TO GO! DEKU IS MINE! AND ONLY MINE! NOT HIS FRIENDS, NOT ANY OTHER GIRL WHO HAS A CRUSH ON HIM! NOT EVEN ADULTS AND/OR PRO HEROES! DEKU IS MINE! EVEN IF I HAVE TO TAKE HIM FROM HIS MOTHER! EVEN IF I HAVE TO KILL A KID! DEKU IS MINE!!!!!! I LOVE HIM MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE EVER COULD!

I sigh and then start laughing like crazy! Mom's not the yandere, I am! I look at Shillia's dead body one more time. Then I leave her there. Thankfully, UA doesn't have many security cameras outside school. You'd think an elite school would have more cameras everywhere. Especially after USJ. I walk back to lunch and continue to talk with my friends. Then I pack up to go home at the end of the day.

The next morning Shillia was reported missing. I can't believe no one found her body. It's right behind the school? Anyway I go to class.

~The next morning~

I walk down the hall and see Deku and Yaomomo talking. Oh how I wish I could take her heart out but we're in public. So I leave them, til I hear Kaminari running towards them.

Kaminari: Guys! We found Shillia! She's dead!

Yaoyorozu and Deku gasp. So do I. Someone found her. Finally!

Yaoyorozu: I'll go get Mr. Aizawa!

Momo runs away while Deku signifies me to follow him. On the way there I practice my "surprised" face.

When we reach her body, me and Deku freeze. I'm acting, but the amount of blood is disturbing. How hard did Shillia fall?

Deku: Oh... my... GOSH!

Deku was terrified of the sight. Aww, look how terrified he is!!!

Anyways, we call an ambulance and it takes her to a nearby hospital. We then get an hour of school cut off.

~After school~

While I wait Deku, I overhear girls talking.

Girl 1: I feel bad.
Girl 2: Yeah, Shillia was a queen
Girl 1: I wonder what drove her to do it.

Did people think Shillia committed suicide? I go back to my phone until I notice Deku.

Uraraka: Deku!

I run up to him. He has a sad expression.

Uraraka: Deku, are you okay?

He shrugs.

Uraraka: Midorya-kun-
Deku: I'm fine Uraraka, just walk without me today.
Uraraka: Why? Is something wrong?

He just walks ahead. I run after him.

Uraraka: Deku-

I grab his shoulder but he immediately pushes it away.

Uraraka: Deku please tell me what's wrong!

I try to catch up to him but his speed makes me lose sight of him. I give up. Hopefully, I didn't make him upset.
Shillia: Eliminated
Rival 2: ?
Rival 3: ?
Rival 4: ?
Rival 5: ?
Rival 6: ?
Rival 7: ?
Rival 8: ?
Rival 9: ?
Rival 10: ?
Rival 11: ?

To be continued...
Words- 936

Thanks for watching! 🧡