Chapter 22- Court

(This is before Boca's elimination)

Midoriya's POV:

Before me and Uraraka can walk into school, police come waving warrants around.

Police 1: Are you Ochaco Uraraka?
Uraraka: Yes...?

Police 2: You are under arrest for the murders of Lillian Oral, Yume Fujisaki, Mahō Kantlesatch, Denki Kaminari,and Kyoka Jirou.

Uraraka: Wha-

Police 2: You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you in court.

The officer proceeds to say the rest of the Miranda rights.

Deku: Wait officers, I don't think it's her! This has to be a-
Police 1: Sorry kid, but Boca reported her to the police. Apparently she was a relative of one of the victims. If there's anyone you want to tell she's innocent, it's her.

They resume arresting Uraraka and throw her into their car. Who is Boca?

The rest of the day is quiet. It's hard to imagine that Uraraka was the one killing people. Is it really her?

Uraraka's POV:

Whoever this Boca girl is, she is dead. How did she know it was me? I can't believe this. My parents don't have enough money to pay for the bail so I'm stuck in jail. We can't afford a lawyer either so they have to give us one. He's really strict and kind of mean. But this is what I'm stuck with.

During my court trial I call Tsu up as a witness. It's up to her to prove my innocence.

Judge: Tsuyu Asui. Speak into the microphone: Were you with Uraraka in the library during lunch on the day of Lillian's disappearance?

Tsuyu's POV:

This is it. This whole thing depends on me. I inhale and step towards the stand.

Asui: I was with Uraraka on the day of Lillian's disappearance. We were talking to each other for a while until it was time to go to class. After Uraraka went to the bathroom she went to the library. I saw her and created a conversation.

Judge: Thank you Asui. Please resume your seat.

I sit back down in my seat. I hope that Uraraka is proven innocent.

~Timeskip~

The trial goes on for a while until the Judge finally comes to a decision.

Judge: Taking all of the facts into consideration, it is clear that Ochaco Uraraka is not guilty.

The gavel is slammed down and I sigh. Ochaco isn't going to jail.

Uraraka's POV:

I'm so happy! I am not going to jail! The cops come and remove the handcuffs from my wrists sending me free.

Once I get off my stand my parents hug me. I hug them back, extremely happy. Tsu walks up to me and I hug her too.

Uraraka: Thank you Tsu!
Tsuyu: No problem.

As much as I am glad I'm not going to prison, I'm kind of worried that this might ruin my chances with Deku. Does he think it's me.

~Timeskip~

School resumes but everyone gives me the side eye. Yaomomo, Ashido, and Hagakure barely talk to me. The only people that do communicate with me are Deku, Tsu, Iida, and Aizawa. Why don't they believe that I'm innocent? I'm not but I technically am according to the court. Oh well, it's their loss.

Midoriya's POV:

I'm glad Uraraka was proven innocent. I know she is. She would never kill anyone. I'm also kind of afraid to admit it but I do kind of have a crush on her. But I don't want her to think I'm weird and confess now, it's a bit too early.

Uraraka and Midoriya's POV:

I can wait for the future.

THE END!

Ending 3- Court