Chapter 14- I know

Uraraka's POV:

Once school opens again, everything changes. All students have to go through a metal detector. There are cameras everywhere outside of school. There are security guards in all of the hallways. If you're late, you get detention immediately. And we're only allowed to go back to dorms during lunch. Damn. UA has changed turned into a prison, basically.

I only care about what that second year girl's email is. I know what I'm going to with her. I just need her email. Deku has her number, maybe I could get her email from him! But he wouldn't just give me her email. I guess I'm gonna have to ask in a different way.

During our break I go up to Deku to ask him something.

Uraraka: Hey Deku, can I borrow your phone real quick?
Deku: Uhh, sure. Why?
Uraraka: I need to message someone but I left my phone at the dorms.
Deku: Oh okay.

He hands me his phone and I open up his contacts. I go to his messages for Saki and text her, pretending to be Deku.

Deku(text): Hey Amir
Saki(text): Hey Midoriya, what up?
Deku: Nothin, I just wanted to ask if I could have your email? I need to email you something. It's really private. But I'll end up emailing you later
Saki(text): Oh sure! I was gonna ask for yours anyway. My phone is kinda shifty at the moment
Deku(text): Okay, send it.
Saki(text): Alright. It's *insert email because we don't have the budget to get a fake one*
Deku(text): Alright thanks! I'll email you later
Saki(text): See ya Midoriya

I copy down her email on a piece of paper. Then I delete the conversation we just had. Once I do I give Deku back his phone.

Uraraka: Thanks Deku.
Deku: Oh- uhh, no problem Uraraka.

I go to Tsuyu who looks a little upset with me. I haven't talked to her since Jirou was announced missing. She's gonna yell at me.

Tsuyu: Why. The. Fuck. Would. You. Kill. Jirou?
Uraraka: Listen. She blushed when she hugged Deku! I can't let her get away with that.
Tsuyu: So? That's like saying if Midnight holds Midorya, you would strangle her.
Uraraka: Well it depends on how she's holding him.
Tsuyu: Omg- *kero*
Uraraka: Also Midnight is a bit sus don't you think?
Tsuyu: What if I hug Midorya?
Uraraka: Well that's different. You're my best friend.
Tsuyu: What about Ashido?
Uraraka: Well-
Tsuyu: Or Yaomomo?
Uraraka: I mean-
Tsuyu: Hagakure?
Uraraka: Okay okay. I have a problem.
Tsuyu: Seriously.

We continue to talk secretly. Then once the bell rings we proceed with our daily lessons.

~Timeskip~

I open my laptop and create a new email account. Then I use it to email Saki. I got a little message for her:

Uraraka(email): Hello. You must be Saki Amir. My name and information is not important. But I have an important message for you. I was made aware that you secretly take panty shots and send them to an organization. I was also made aware of the fact that you had something to do with an affair. I know who's affair. I have your conversation recorded. Now if you want me to keep your secret, you have to make an agreement. You have to leave UA forever. You can never return. Not only leave UA, but leave Japan. If you don't, then I'll post your conversation. And we don't want everyone to know what a terrible person you are. So listen to me and leave. You have no choice. And if you don't believe me, I'll remind you what you said that night.

I recorded Saki's conversation after she said "I don't want to do this anymore!" Just in case I needed anymore information. I'm so glad I did.

Thirty minutes later, Saki finally responds.

Saki(email): Okay... I will leave. Just promise me that you won't send anyone that video!
Uraraka(email): We have a deal. You better be gone by tomorrow.

An hour later I delete that email.

~Timeskip~

The next day, everyone only talks about one thing. But that's okay, because it tells me my job is complete.

Random student 1: Do you know what happened to Saki?
Random student 2: I heard Saki moved.
Random student 3: Saki's gone!

Saki listened to my advice and got her family to move quick. Now that she's gone I can relax again. Once again, the only thing that's stopping me from dating Deku is my fear of rejection.
Shillia: Eliminated
Lillian: Eliminated
Lesley: Eliminated
Nori: Eliminated
Yume: Eliminated
Mahō: Eliminated
Saki: Eliminated
Rival 8: ?
Rival 9: ?
Rival 10: ?
Rival 11: ?

To be continued...

Words- 785

Thanks for reading! 💙