Chapter 20- I'll be watching you

(The chapter reminded me of this song)

Uraraka's POV:

UA Just announced that they want to have the training camp in a few weeks. We have had a few encounters with villains and the mysterious killer has been well, killing. Spooky.

I sigh. Me and Aoyama didn't do so well in the final exams. Not to mention what he said kind of has me on edge.

Aoyama: Is it because you like him?

Damn sparkly boy.

The next day at school, I see a girl with bluish, whitish hair hair walk down the hallways. Her uniform looks different from the rest of ours. Instead of wearing a teal skirt she wears a red one. The little teal details on her jacket are also red. Who is she?

She walks into principal Nezu's office with five bodyguards behind her.  What the hell. I just ignore it until homeroom.

Aizawa: Alright. So some of you may have noticed a girl with five bodyguards around her. That's Boca. She's going to help investigate all students. If you can help her in any way that would be grateful. Now let's proceed.

So she's a student version of Lillian? Great, that's what I need.

During lunch I stay at a class to help. Apparently the teacher needed help opening boxes and needed volunteers. Since I had nothing to do, I decided to help.

While I was opening a box, the box cutter I was using got stuck. I tried to pull it out but it wouldn't move.

?: Need help?

I turned around to see that girl from this morning. It's Boca.

Uraraka: Yeah, my box cutter is stuck.

Boca pulls it out of the box and hands it to me.

Uraraka: Thanks.
Boca: No problem, can I have a word with you for a second.
Uraraka: Sure.

We walk to the side of the classroom and Boca then proceeds to talk to me.

Boca: You're Ochaco Uraraka from the hero course right?
Uraraka: Yeah, why?

Boca then puts on a serious face, as if she's mad at me.

Boca: I know it's you. You're the reason why everyone here is dying. Just so you know I'm going to prove it's you. Every step you take, every move you make, every smile you fake, everything you state, I'll be watching you, Ochaco Uraraka.

Uraraka: ...
Boca: Say nothing, say anything, you know you're a criminal. I'm going to make sure you're in jail. On Friday, I'll expose you.

She leaves the room and follows her bodyguards.

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE MOTHERFUCK HOW THIS BITCH KNOW IT WAS ME?! I LITERALLY HAVE NEVER DID ANYTHING THAT WOULD MAKE IT OBVIOUS THAT ITS ME! THAT'S SO FUCKING STUPID! I'M GONNA KILL THIS STUPID ASS HOE!

Excuse my language.

How does that Boka girl know it's me? Is she for real. Who gives a shit if this girl likes Deku or not, she's gonna die. Ugh. I got some girls I need to kill.
Shillia: Eliminated
Lillian: Eliminated
Lesley: Eliminated
Nori: Eliminated
Yume: Eliminated
Mahō: Eliminated
Saki: Eliminated
Tako: Eliminated
Tsuki: Eliminated
Dena: Eliminated
Boca: Alive

To be continued...

Words- 508

Thanks for reading! 🧡