Chapter 17- An innocent criminal

Uraraka's POV:

Now that Tako's out of the picture, I just have to make sure no other girl get in the way of me and Deku. But that's unfortunately harder than it seems. Why do so many girls like Deku? This is like my 10th girl. I see a girl with purplish hair and matching purple eyes talking to Deku. She's super hyper too. Wth. I notice her hug Deku like three times, really reaching my breaking point. I sigh as she skips away. Deku walks away, but I approach him.

Uraraka: Hey, how come you know so many girls from other courses?
Deku: Oh uhh, no reason. I just happen to meet them.
Uraraka: Then who was that?
Deku: That's Tsuki. She's from the support course.
Uraraka: The same course as Hatsume right?
Deku: Yeah. They have the same energy level.
Uraraka: Mhmm.

We continue to talk on our way to class. If Tsuki acts the same way as Hatsume, I'm screwed. Hatsume is annoying af. I have to eliminate Tsuki in a way that doesn't involve death. But how? I believe to get rid of annoying people, you have to be more annoying. Maybe I could expel her. But how? I'll figure it out.

At lunch I sit with Tsu. I ask her for help.

Tsuyu: You want me to figure out how to get expelled?
Uraraka: I need to expel Tsuki, but I don't know the school violations.
Tsuyu: Well obviously being a villain isn't allowed. Maybe stealing from other students and framing Tsuki for it-
Uraraka: Frame her! Thanks Tsu. Do you have any idea how to do that?
Tsuyu: Really?
Uraraka: Yes really.
Tsuyu: She meets up with her family after school behind an alleyway. If you can take a picture and pretend it's someone suspicious.
Uraraka: Thanks Tsu.
Tsuyu: You're welcome.

~Timeskip~

Where is she? I don't see Tsuki behind any alleyways. I'm waiting for her on top of the roof. I was about to give up when I hear running. Finally, Tsuki is here. She apologizes for being late to the people. While she talks to them, I take a photo. Once I do, I activate my quirk to make me float down. Then I deactivate it and run to the dorms.

When I arrive I immediately open up my computer. I go to photoshop and edit the people who were talking to Tsuki to make look like they were selling drugs. Then I print out the photo and write on the back "The UA dealer." Then I sneak over to Tsuki's dorm building and put the paper under the door. Then I sneak away.

I have no proof of Tsuki taking drugs though. I go to a corner store and buy  cigarettes with my hood on. Once I'm done I go back to the dorms.

The next day when I see Tsuki's bag, I put the cigarettes in them. Then I run to principal Nezu's office to tell him about them.

Nezu: Ochaco Uraraka, do you need anything?
Uraraka: I'm not completely sure about this but I saw a student named Tsuki carrying cigarettes.
Nezu: So you heard? That situation has been taken care of.
Uraraka: I'm aware you would've known about this already but, I saw her with them today.
Nezu: Smoking cigarettes  by is completely forbidden, I'll check her backpack during lunch.

~Timeskip~

I won't be able to know if Tsuki got scolded myself but I do hear this all  over school:

Random student 1: I heard Tsuki got expelled.
Random student 2: Tsuki is no longer here.
Random student 3: Tsuki got kicked out of UA.

UA is a very strict school. If you do one bad thing that could ruin it's reputation, you're immediately in so much trouble. And if you get expelled, it's really hard to get back in. It's safe to say that Tsuki is gone. Long gone. I go to Tsu on the way out of school and tell her the exciting news.

Uraraka: Guess what? I got Tsuki expelled!
Tsuyu: How the hell did you do that without getting caught?
Uraraka: There's no security cameras in the support room.
Tsuyu: What did you frame her doing?
Uraraka: I made it look like she smokes cigarettes.
Tsuyu: How the fuck did you do that?!
Uraraka: My mom knows a guy. I gave him a visit and brought a pack.

Tsuyu: ... You're crazy.
Uraraka: Crazy for Deku.
Tsuyu: Why can't you just confess to Deku so no girls go after him?
Uraraka: I can't just do it now, it's too soon.
Tsuyu: Literally, It's been 4 months since school started. And you managed to ruin UA's reputation in half that time.
Uraraka: Yeah but, if more and more girls go near Deku, I can't risk any of them going near Deku. I just don't want to risk my chances by confessing when I don't even know if there's another girl in the way.

Tsuyu: I understand that but, just think about what you're doing.

I can't believe Tsu is telling me to stop being crazy and just confess. She's the crazy one. As long as girls get attached to Deku, I can't stop eliminating them nor confess.
Shillia: Eliminated
Lillian: Eliminated
Lesley: Eliminated
Nori: Eliminated
Yume: Eliminated
Mahō: Eliminated
Saki: Eliminated
Tako: Eliminated
Tsuki: Eliminated
Rival 10: ?
Rival 11: ?

To be continued...

Words- 893

Thanks for reading! 🤍