Chapter 22- Friends

Uraraka's POV:

I'm gonna do it. I'm going to confess to Deku. I don't want to do it so soon. We just lost Asui, and now our class only has 17 students. I don't care too much but I act like I do. Deku has tried to make me "feel better" and it makes me like him even more.

The training camp was moved to the fall. Bakugo was kidnapped but he was brought back. We had a match with class B but we somehow managed to win.

[MANGA SPOILERS]

We had to deal with a war with the villains and it caused us to find out who the UA traitor was.

Damn Sparkly boy.

We actually won it and I learned about Deku's quirk. No wonder he and All Might always hangout with each other.

We are now in the middle of being second years and now I think it's a good time to confess. I walk up to Deku while he's at his desk and ask him if he can meet me at the park after school. He accepts.

I breathe in and exhale. I can do this. Sometimes I wish I didn't kill Asui. She would have encouraged me to just confess. I sigh.

Deku: Hey Ochaco, what did you want to tell me?

I inhale and exhale again. I can do this. I need to do this. Otherwise, everything I did last year would've been for nothing.

Uraraka: Alright, I have something to confess. Ever since last year, you've inspired me to try harder as a hero. You've encouraged me to push myself forward and you've supported me when times got rough and you never gave up. You're basically my idol. I've never been more supported by anyone more than you, well besides my parents. My point is that, I like you. More than a friend. I've had a crush on you for a while, but I never had the guts to say it. It's okay if you don't feel the same, but I wanted to get my feelings out of the way. But just know that I like you.

I'm shaking. I really don't want him to reject me.

Deku: Ochaco, I feel the same way. You're always cheering me on and always supporting me and the speech you made during the war made me fall for you. You're so supportive and my best friend. I do everything to help you because I'd hate to see you sad. My point is, I like you too.

I cheer in my head. Deku likes me back.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Deku: But I have to say no.

What...?

Deku: I like you too but I'm scared that if I date you, you might die. We just finished the war and every girl that I knew died. I'm afraid the killer might come for you next. I don't want you to die, so I think we should wait. I'll be with you in a few years but as of right now I think we should wait.

I immediately run back to UA and ask Hatsume to make me a time machine. She luckily already has one and I use it to go back in time to when Shillia was my first rival. I then expose her bullying me and Deku stays away from her. This way Lillian doesn't come either. Then I expose Endeavor and do a task for Nori. I then sabotage Yume's bakery. Mahō isn't an interference so she's not a rival. The rest is the same except for Boca. Since nobody died, she's not an interference and Tsu is alive.

That is what I wish I could do. Do you know how stupid I feel? I killed and eliminated girls just to be denied for a few years. I love Deku but I want to slap him.

I also want to verify that I never ran away.

Uraraka: I understand, I was a bit scared too, but when everything stopped I was confident again. We can wait for the future.
Deku: Great, but just remember that I still like you.
Uraraka: I will I won't forget this.

I go back to dorms and cry myself to sleep. I'm kidding, but I am upset. I spent so much time trying to figure out how I was going to kill and get rid of "innocent girls" but now I have to wait a few years to date Deku. This isn't fair! But I can wait. Besides. I'll still end up dating Deku.

I am happy.

THE END!

Ending 2- Friends