Chapter 8- Crushed by the books

Uraraka's POV:

It's a new week. Now that we've finished the sports festival, we're off to internships. I'm interning with Gunhead. So after we finish and go back, we show off what we've learn. So, it's once again a new week. During our break, I notice Deku and a girl talking. We literally just came back from internships and now I have another rival?! I know Deku's cute but dang. Let's just see what they're talking about.

Yes, I'm breaking the fourth wall.

I hide behind a bookshelf and listen.

Deku: So you'll get me that book?

The girl he asked the question to has dark green hair and black glasses.

Rival 4: Yeah. I can give it to you at lunchtime later.
Deku: Okay thanks Nori.

The two leave. How will I eliminate her? I notice a book on the table where they were talking near. It's the book she pointed at. I grab it and put it on the bookshelf. Then I leave.

Once it's lunchtime, I follow Nori. She went up to Deku.

Deku: Hey Nori, where's the book I wanted to borrow?
Nori: Oh shoot! I left it in the library! I'll go get it for you.

She runs out and I follow her. When she stops I tap her shoulder.

Uraraka: Hey, you left a book in the library earlier. I put it on a nearby bookshelf.
Nori: Oh, thank you!

[⚠️Warning: DEATH SCENE COMING UP! MENTION OF BLOOD⚠️]

She then runs towards the library. I follow. Nori runs in, unaware I'm behind her. I close the doors and walk behind her. I push a bookshelf out of the way. Then I back in front of the one Nori's looking at. Then with all my might I push the bookshelf onto her. I only hear her gasp before it collapses on her. I notice a pool of blood form under it.

Uraraka: Sorry it had to be this way Nori, you were ruining my chances.

Random voice: O-O-Ochaco?

I look up and gasp. A situation I feared to be in the most-getting caught-had just happened before me.

Tsu is standing right in front of me looking blankly. She witnessed a murder. She witnessed me murder. My best friend knows I'm a murderer.

Tsuyu: What did you do to Nori?!
Shillia: Eliminated
Lillian: Eliminated
Lesley: Eliminated
Nori: Eliminated
Rival 5: ?
Rival 6: ?
Rival 7: ?
Rival 8: ?
Rival 9: ?
Rival 10: ?
Rival 11: ?

To be continued...

Words- 410

Thanks for reading! 🤍