Chapter 9- She knows

Uraraka's POV:

Uraraka: Tsu! I can explain!
Tsuyu: Explain what? That you murdered someone?

What am I gonna do? Tsu witnessed me murder someone! I have to kill her, I- I must!

Tsuyu: Ochaco, why?

I can't. I can't kill her. Tsu is my best friend. We've been together through thick and thin. She's had my back since forever. If I kill her, I'll lose her. I'd rather go to jail then bury her dead.

Tsuyu: Ochaco you have to explain.
Uraraka: I will, I know.

After lunch we sit down on a bench outside. I then explain how I'm a yandere and it's in my family blood.

Uraraka: I know you hate me now. You can tell on me. I would rather have that than you kill me.

Tsuyu's POV:

Damn. That last line Ochaco said hurt me. What do I do? Should I let her continue? Murder is murder, and Nori didn't deserve it, but Uraraka can't control herself.. It's in her blood to be a yandere. I keep thinking about it until I finally make a decision.

Tsuyu: Okay.
Uraraka: Huh?
Tsuyu: I won't report you to the cops. I'll support you.

Uraraka's POV:

Tsu supports me! I am so happy! I hug her tightly.

Uraraka: Thank you Tsu!
Tsuyu: You're welcome Ochaco!

~Timeskip~

We walk home but on our way Tsu asks me something.

Tsuyu: Hey Ochaco, did you kill Shillia and Lillian?
Uraraka: Yes.
Tsuyu: I figured after finding out.

We continue to walk home.

~Timeskip~

I walk to school only to see everyone outside and a bunch of interviewers. Tsu comes up to me.

Uraraka: Hey Tsu, what's happening?
Tsuyu: They found Nori's body in the library.
Interviewer 1: When are you going to admit that your school isn't a safe place?
Interviewer 2: How do you feel about the fact that many students at your school are dying?
Interviewer 3: Isn't it strange that all the students that had died so far are female?

I just watch the interviewers. I did this. And I'm not sorry. More questions keep being asked.

Interviewer 4: How do you feel that two deaths here were suicides?
Interviewer 5: Are you going to acknowledge the fact that one of your students was raped by a pro hero?
Interviewer 1: Are you just going to let your students attend school as if nobody is dying here?!
Interviewer 2: Endeavor's court trial is on Saturday, are you going to address it?

All of these questions make my head hurt. I can't believe UA's reputation is dropping just like that. I then notice Deku stand right next to me.

Deku: Woah, what's with all the interviewers?
Uraraka: They found a dead body in the library.
Deku: Wait- really?!
Uraraka: Yeah. I don't know who though.
Interviewer 6: Did you at least talk to the families of the people who died here? Shillia and Lillian's, Lesley's and Nori's?
Deku: Nori is dead?!
Uraraka: I guess it was her body then.
Tsuyu: Yeah, it's crazy. All of the sudden these random girls are just dropping dead.

Midorya's POV:

What is happening? All of these girls are just dying? UA's situation isn't good right now. The more students die, the worse it gets. How comeUA doesn't have more security cameras?

Nezu: We understand you're concerns about the situation. But as of right now we all need you to calm down. All students please leave. Classes will resume on Friday. As of right now return to your homes. And for all of the interviewers, please calm down. We are doing our best to calm the situation down.

All of the students leave. The interviewers back away.

Uraraka: Let's go home I guess.
Deku: Yeah let's go.
Shillia: Eliminated
Lillian: Eliminated
Lesley: Eliminated
Nori: Eliminated
Rival 5: ?
Rival 6: ?
Rival 7: ?
Rival 8: ?
Rival 9: ?
Rival 10: ?
Rival 11: ?

To I be continued...

Words- 644

Thanks for reading! 🤎