Chapter 6- Evil girls

Uraraka's POV:

Lesley shakes Deku awake.

Lesley: Are you okay?
Deku: Am I okay? Lesley what about you?

She looks down nothing to say.

Deku: Lesley...

She can't seem to do nothing but cry. Deku decides to comfort her by embracing her into a hug. Angry, I was about to punch the wall when someone whispered in my ear.

Unknown: What're they talking about?

Scared, I immediately turn around and see a girl about two or theee inches shorter than me. She has green short wavy hair and matching green eyes. I noticed she was also wearing dark green eyeshadow.

Sans: I'm Sana.

She hands me a card with an email on it.

Sana: Here's my email, message me if their conversation is juicy.

After she says that she walks away. That was a weird interaction. I put her card in my pocket and leave. I haven't forgotten about Lesley. I need to find out how I'm going to eliminate her.

~Timeskip~

I'm on my computer closing tabs about when I can intern with Gunhead. Once I finish I sigh. How am I going to eliminate Lesley? Normally I would kill like I did with my last two rivals. But I don't want to have another investigation at UA where the police show up and one of them falls for Deku. Too risky. How else can I eliminate her? I think back to the other girl I encountered: Sana. Then I remember her card with her email. Maybe if I tell Sana, she'll do something. After thinking, I decide to email Sana under my old email. So I login and send her the message about Lesley. Then I close my computer. And now you I'm sleeping.

~Timeskip~

I walk through the hallway. On my way to the bathroom, I notice Sana running towards me.

Sana: Hey, so I got an email from your friend about their conversation. It was juicy! Thanks!

She leaves an runs away.

~Timeskip(again)~

Today I decided to eat with my actual squad. The food is good. While eating, a notification on my phone vibrates. I was going to check it out but Iida insisted that I shouldn't. So I went into the bathroom to look.

When I saw it I was surprised. Sana actually posted Lesley and Deku's conversation online. Dang!

~(Another)Timeskip~

After going home I sit in the living room with my mom and dad. We're watching the news but nothing interesting happens. Well not yet. Once they stop talking about floor plans they move on to social media.

News talker: And now moving on to our most popular post of the day. A girl by the name "IamDrama" made a post talking about how a student at her school who's name we censored, was raped by the Number 2 hero, Endeavor and didn't confess it to anyone until yesterday.

I choke and immediately check on Sana's post. 3.5 million views!

News talker: The girl who made this post's account consists of her posting news that happen at her school. The girl who made this post and the victim she talks about are both students at UA.

I look at my parents who are shocked to the core.

Mrs. Uraraka: Oh my god!
Mr. Uraraka: That's terrible! UA is supposed to help their students, not let them get taken advantage of!

All I can do is just wonder what's gonna happen tomorrow. Hopefully, something that restrains Lesley from ever talking to Deku.

~Timeskip~

When I walk into homeroom I see everyone being somewhat calm. I wouldn't say completely calm since they were all freaking out in their heads. I was too. Sana's post now has over 10 million views. I wondered how Lesley was dealing with this. I go over to Tsu who's sitting at her desk alone.

Uraraka: Hey Tsu
Tsuyu: Hi Ochaco.
Uraraka: I'm guessing you heard what happened?
Tsuyu: Yep, I saw it on the news. Lesley didn't deserve that.
Uraraka: Where's Todoroki?
Tsuyu: Back there.

I look and see him in the corner with his head against the wall. I kind of forgot he would be affected by this. Endeavor is his father. But something tells me he's not the only person.

Lesley's POV:

I run into homeroom. I can't believe I was almost late. Once I open the door, everyone stops talking. Why're they looking at me? Sana walks towards me. I also noticed the homeroom teachers aren't here. But I focus on Sana again.

Sana: Hey Lesley. We're surprised you show up!
Lesley: Huh? Why?
Sana: This.

She pulls out her phone and shows me a post. When I look at the views after reading it, my heart drops. 13 million views!

Sana: Everyone is learning about your skanky self. It's so terrible that the announcements just called Shoto Todoroki home! You had an affair with Endeavor?! You're such a horbag. You ruined the Todoroki's lives.

I wanted to throw up. I ruined the Todoroki's lives?! Not knowing what to do, I ran away. I didn't want to be in that room anymore. As I run down I see two girls laugh at me. Oh no! The whole school knows! I feel dead. I want to be dead. Sana ruined my life.
Shillia: Eliminated
Lillian: Eliminated
Lesley: Alive
Rival 4: ?
Rival 5: ?
Rival 6: ?
Rival 7: ?
Rival 8: ?
Rival 9: ?
Rival 10: ?
Rival 11: ?

To be continued...

Words- 897

Thanks for reading! 💜