Chapter 21- I'll see you in jail

Uraraka's POV:

What am I going to do with Boca?! She's threatening to expose me on Friday, and I don't have anything to prove I'm innocent. I'm doomed. I'm Oh wait, I know what to do. When Boca took the box cutter out of the box, I was wearing gloves. Boca was not. If I kill someone with them on using the box cutter, I can frame Boca for it.

But who am I gonna kill? I pick up the box cutter with my gloves on and leave the classroom. Then I put it in my locker.

~Timeskip~

I sit in my dorm room thinking about who I should kill. Boca is going to expose me on Friday. Today is Monday. I have four days to kill somebody. While I'm thinking, Tsu barges in angry.

Tsuyu: Boca told me to watch out when I'm around you. Does she know it's you?
Uraraka: Yeah.
Tsuyu: I know you're planning on killing, but please don't, that'll give Boca even more proof it's her.
Uraraka: But-

Tsuyu: Look, I understand it's in your family's genes to be yanderes but please don't kill anyone. You killed Kaminari and Jiro. You killed at least five other girls. You caused two of them to leave. I think you should stop this. And honestly, I don't think we can be friends anymore. You've killed seven people. I think you should let Boca expose you or at least turn yourself in.

What. The. Fuck. I can't believe what Asui is saying. Turn myself in. No. I won't do that. I just can't.

I go to my drawer and put my gloves on. Then I go to another drawer and search for something. While I do that I turn to Asui.

Uraraka: Hey Tsu, you're my best friend, right.
Tsuyu: Yeah-
Uraraka: You would do anything for me right?
Tsuyu: I guess-
Uraraka: Then you wouldn't mind dying for me right?!
Tsuyu: What?!-

[⚠️Warning: MENTION OF BLOOD/A LITTLE BIT GRAPHIC DEATH SCENE COMING UP⚠️]

I turn around and swing the box cutters. Then I lunge it towards Asui and plant it through her chest. I stab her many times. She bleeds all over the floor. I continuously stab her and then stab her head. Then, I slice off her tongue. Her blood gets all over me. My clothes are soaked in them. Asui bleeds so much. Her bloods soaks her clothes up too. I gently place her on the floor and I hide her body behind my TV stand. Then I change my clothes and use a towel to wipe off the blood. I then grab a trash bag and throw Asui in it. Then I put her body in the trash. Then I stab the box cutter through her. Luckily, nobody was in the common area. I go back inside and burn the gloves on the stove. Once I do I return back home. I feel kind of bad but, Tsu- Asui was going to let Boca expose me. We're not having that.

~Timeskip~

I agreed to help the teacher open boxes again today. Asui was reported missing this morning.

While I open another box I notice Boca looking at me. She really doesn't trust me. I just ignore her.

Suddenly the police barge in waving a warrant around.

Police 1: Excuse me, are you Hana Boca?
Boca: Yes I am.
Police 2: We need to do a fingerprint test on you.
Boca: Okay sure.

Boca leaves with them. But she didn't come back.

~Timeskip~

I never get to see some of my rivals be eliminated in person, but the students always tell me what happens to them.

Random student 1: Boca was arrested.
Random student 2: Did you hear what happened to Boca?
Random student 3: Boca was arrested!

I successfully framed Boca. I can't believe it. I may have lost Asui but who cares?!

~Timeskip~

Throughout the next week I've seen no other girls go near Deku. That's amazing! I think it's safe to say that I'm done! I have no more rivals! I can finally confess my feelings to Deku! Eeek!
Shillia: Eliminated
Lillian: Eliminated
Lesley: Eliminated
Nori: Eliminated
Yume: Eliminated
Mahō: Eliminated
Saki: Eliminated
Tako: Eliminated
Tsuki: Eliminated
Dena: Eliminated
Boca: Eliminated

To be continued...

Words- 709

Thanks for reading! 💛