Chapter 13- Dirty Secrets

Uraraka's POV:

I kind of regret killing Jirou. Oh well, the past is in the past. Even though she died a week ago. The trash collecting people found her body. But, it's not my fault she was getting all touchy touchy with my Deku! On the "bright side" Denki's funeral is tomorrow, and we were invited. Besides I already convinced myself to not kill any other girls unless I have to. So no hopefully, no more deaths.

Our summer camp was canceled due to my murders. It's not my fault people keep crushing on Deku.

At the funeral, I talk to everyone I can, even Kaminari's parents. I need to get on everyone's good side to clear up my name. And going to the funeral was a good idea because I found my next rival!

I look for my classmates that attended the funeral so I can sit with them. I notice Deku talking to a girl with dark blue hair tied into a ponytail. I don't want to judge her just yet. Nope. I don't want to- okay she's hugging him! RED FLAG! RED FLAG!

Deku: So you were a family friend?
Girl: Yeah, my mom knew Denki's. We were close.
Deku: Sorry about that.
Girl: It's fine.
Deku: Denki was a really nice guy.
Girl: I swear I will find the person who killed Denki and I will get my revenge on them.
Deku: Yeah. There was a girl who said that one of the students could be the murderer. I'm starting to agree with her. It's almost impossible to break into UA.
Girl: A student? Why would a student want to murder others?
Deku: I don't know.
Girl: You're a nice guy. What's your name. I'm Saki Amir.
Deku: I'm Izuku Midorya.
Saki: I gotta go. See ya.
Deku: Bye!

Deku leaves and I walk up to him.

Uraraka: It's time for us to sit down.
Deku: Oh okay.

We sit down and the church part starts. Then we go to the graveyard and bury Denki's body. Once that's done we go to the reception. I decided to sit with Deku but he sat with Saki. All I heard was their annoying conversation.

Deku: So you go to UA too?
Saki: Yeah, I'm a second year in general studies.
Deku: That's cool. So you went to the same school as Denki.
Saki: Yeah, I get to see him from time to time there.
Deku: Well that's cool.
Saki: Yeah, that means I get to see you there too.

Ugh! Listening to their conversation is so annoying! I just want this to be over with so we can go to dorms.

Saki: Do you want to exchange numbers?
Deku: Sure!

I want to get out of here. I'm done with their conversation. But how do I get rid of this annoying girl. They exchange numbers but as soon as they do, Saki's phone vibrates.

Saki: Oh! I gotta go take this. I'll see you in a minute.

She gets up and leaves the table.

Uraraka: I gotta go too.

I follow her in secret, then hide behind a door. Thinking she's alone, she answers the phone call.

Saki: Hello? Yes sir I told my parents. Listen, I don't want to do this anymore! I'm done being your little puppet. I'm at a funeral for fuc- What? No- listen! You promised not to tell anyone! You said you wouldn't tell anyone that I had to do with that affair! If anyone finds out I'll- okay, I'll do it. Alright, I'll send you the photos. Just, don't tell anyone. I'll give you those panty shots before midnight. Goodbye.

She hangs up the call and sighs. She turns around and walks back inside.

So Saki has a dirty secret huh? I know how to get rid of her. 😈
Shillia: Eliminated
Lillian: Eliminated
Lesley: Eliminated
Nori: Eliminated
Yume: Eliminated
Mahō: Eliminated
Saki: Alive
Rival 8: ?
Rival 9: ?
Rival 10: ?
Rival 11: ?

To be continued...

Words- 659

Thanks for reading! 💚