Chapter 16- You're welcome

Uraraka's POV:

I creep into the backyard of the house.Then I quietly enter through the back door. I then creep towards past the kitchen and the living room. A woman and a man were in there but they didn't see me.

I look everywhere on the ground floor but I don't see a kite. I have to look upstairs. I creep up them quietly and see a little girl sleeping in her bedroom. I creep past her room and find another room.

When I entered it, I was surprised. There were a lot of stolen items in here. There was a baseball bat, a TV, a case of jewelry and more. I found Tako's kite within seconds. But as I reached to grab it, I heard someone coming. I snatch the kite and hide behind a plant. A man enters the room and looks through all of the stuff. He smiles creepily as he holds the bat. While he does, I sneak out of the room. Crap. I can't go downstairs. I go towards a balcony and make myself float. Then I fly down and deactivate my quirk. I sneak out of the backyard and back into the dorms.

When I get in my room I send Tako a picture of her kite. She sends me a text back asking to meet after school at the dorms.

~Timeskip~

I sit in my room with Tako and hand her kite back.

Tako: Thanks so much Uraraka. I can't thank you enough.
Uraraka: It's fine.
Tako: Seriously, you saved me. I would've died if you didn't find my kite.
Uraraka: Seriously, it's fine.
Tako: Is there anything I can do to repay you?
Uraraka: There is one thing you can do. Do you have a crush on Izuku Midoriya?
Tako: Oh, you could tell? Yeah, I do.
Uraraka: I know this might be hard for you to do but, could stay away from him? I have feelings for him and I don't want anyone to get in the way.
Tako: Oh, I liked Midoriya since the sports festival, but I owe you one. I'll stay away from him.
Uraraka: Thank you.

Tako gets up and leaves the room. I sigh in relief. I eliminated a rival. Without killing them. I hear a knock at my door and say come in. Tsu comes in, once again impressed with me.

Tsuyu: You talked to Tako?
Uraraka: Yep. She agreed to stay away from Deku. I have him to myself now!
Tsuyu: See? I told you that you could eliminate rivals without killing them.
Uraraka: I guess you were right.
Tsuyu: I'm always right.

We continue to talk and we eventually go to bed. I guess I can eliminate my rivals without killing them. Who's next?
Shillia: Eliminated
Lillian: Eliminated
Lesley: Eliminated
Nori: Eliminated
Yume: Eliminated
Mahō: Eliminated
Saki: Eliminated
Tako: Eliminated
Rival 9: ?
Rival 10: ?
Rival 11: ?

To be continued...

Words- 483

Thanks for reading! 🖤