Chapter 3- The blue force

Uraraka's POV:

Everyone was told to come 30 minutes earlier than normal. I yawn as I enter the class. Aizawa greets me from the floor in his sleeping bag. I don't blame him though, it's 6:28 am. It's very quiet, as expected since it's early. Once the clock hits 6:30, Aizawa rolls over to the front.

Aizawa: As you all know it's earlier than normal. The reason you're all here is because yesterday Shillia's body was found behind the school. Since it's a big deal, the police are investigating the school. They want to determine that it was a suicide. Just because she obviously fell from the roof doesn't mean she jumped. I wish to disbelieve that such happened. Now, if you know anything or learn anything tell the police immediately. Or face the consequences of being framed as a murderer. You're heroes, not punks. Now talk and leave me alone.

Everyone gets up and talks to their friends. Most of the girls gather at Momo's desk.

Ashido: So Yaomomo, When will you make those free tickets to the show?!

Yaoyorozu promised us she'd get us free tickets to a show she was going to be in this evening.

Yaoyorozu: Sorry to disappoint but, since Shillia died, the show's been canceled. She was apart of the crew and they really needed her quirk.
Ashido: Awww... I wanted to see the outfits!
Tsuyu: It's alright Ashido.
Jirou: I also heard they're moving Hero Internships a week further.
Uraraka: Makes sense.
Hagakure: They're taking her death extremely far.
Tsuyu: Of course they are, it's a UA student who died. It wouldn't make sense for a student to die and we just move on like it's not a big deal. Even if UA was a normal high school, we'd still have to mourn the loss of a student, especially if they contributed so much.

She was right. Dang it! Why is everyone trying to make me feel bad about Shillia's death?! As we all continued to talk, the bell rings for homeroom. We get in our seats within the blink of an eye. Mr. Aizawa stands up

Aizawa: Let's start.

~Timeskip~

As I walk to lunch, I see Deku talking to a rather tall lady. She has dim brown hair and bangs that cover her eyes. She has a blue uniform on a a shiny badge. She must be a police officer. I figure she's asking him questions so I decide not to call out to him. But he does instead.

Deku: Uraraka! Come here.

I decide to because who could say no to him?
Uraraka: Hey Deku, who's this? I know you're an officer though!
She laughs as Deku clears his throat.
Deku: This is officer Lilian. She's one of the cops interviewing the students.

Lillian and I greet each other and talk for a bit.

Lillian: It's really important to me that we solve this case. If you know anything, tell me now.

I give myself a thinking look.

Uraraka: I don't think this could be useful but I know she bullied me.
Deku: Really?
Uraraka: Yeah. She called me a gold digger, clumsy, and a slut.
Lillian: Oh I'm sorry about that. Shillia has always tried to be rude to get what she wants.
Deku: How do you know?
Lillian: Shillia was my cousin.

I gasp.

Uraraka: I'm sorry to hear that!
Lillian: It's fine.

No wonder she said this case was important to her.

Lillian: Thanks kids, I'll see you two later.

She walks towards the office. We wave at her til she's gone.
Deku: I'm sorry Shillia bullied you
Uraraka: It's fine. If there's anything you need to apologize for is how you treated me yesterday.
Deku: You're right, I'm sorry.
Uraraka: Thanks, it's okay.
Deku: Let's get to lunch.

~Timeskip~

After lunch me and Tsu stumble across a badge.

Tsuyu: It looks like a police badge. Maybe one of the officers dropped it.
Uraraka: I'll give it to Nezu.

On my way to the office I hear two cops in a room talking. My curious self decides to eavesdrop. It's Lillian and another cop.

Other cop: So do you think it was of guilt?
Lillian: Yeah, if she did it. We can't be sure it was suicide.

The other cop has orange hair and is named Tracey. Sounds like a dog to me.

Tracey: You seem distracted, what's up.
Lillian: Nothing Tracey, I'm good.
Tracey: You sure?
Lillian: Okay, there's a boy I like.

I internally gasp. Lillian isn't a bad cop. But I'm still interested.

Tracey: Lillian that's gre-
Lillian: It's a student.

Oh, well as long as it's someone in the higher grades-

Lillian: It's a first year in the hero course.

As long as it's not De-

Lillian: He has green hair and eyes, he's freckled, and a small smile.

Now ain't no way she's talking about-

Lillian: His name is Izuku Midorya.
Shillia: Eliminated
Lillian: Alive
Rival 3: ?
Rival 4: ?
Rival 5: ?
Rival 6: ?
Rival 7: ?
Rival 8: ?
Rival 9: ?
Rival 10: ?
Rival 11: ?

To be continued...

Words- 843

Thanks for reading! 💛