Chapter 19- Playing cupid

Uraraka's POV:

I can't believe my first rival to seduce Deku was my tenth one. What the fuck.

Now the hardest yet easiest part of eliminating my rivals is figuring out how I'm going to eliminate them. I only know that Dena likes seducing boys. Maybe I can spy on her to figure out why or anything else about her.

I turn around to look at a boy. He stares hardly at Dena kind of freaking me out.

Uraraka: Hey, are you staring at her?
Creepy boy: Oh- uh, yeah. I kind of have a crush on her.
Uraraka: Every boy does. You're not the first. It's just the way you were looking at her was freaking me out.
Creepy boy: I apologize for my behavior, it's just that I like Dena so much but there's no way she'll notice a nerd like me.

Hmm, maybe I can get somewhere with this.

Uraraka: What's your name?
Kori: I'm Kori
Uraraka: Well Kori, how about I help you get a date with Dena?
Kori: Really? You'd do that?
Uraraka: Yeah, but if this works out, then you have to convince Dena to stop seducing people.
Kori: Okay, it's a deal. Tell me what kind of guy she likes and I'll be prepared to win her over.
Uraraka: Alright.

I look for Dena and see her on her phone. I walk up to her in the calmest way I can, though I'm still upset by what she did.

Uraraka: Hey Dena, you're the new student right?
Dena: Yeah that's me. You're the first girl to come up to me and not yell at me. What do ya need?
Uraraka: I've noticed you have been flirting with almost every single guy here and I've been wondering if you're into any of them.
Dena: Oh yeah, there is one.

She better not say-

Dena: He's the guy you didn't want me kissing earlier.
Uraraka: Izuku Midoriya?
Dena: So that's his name, yeah him. But if I'm being honest, I don't really like his style. I just find him cute.
Uraraka: Oh, so what kind of guys do you really like?
Dena: I like tall guys with long hair tied into a ponytail, wearing glasses, really kind and with a nice posture. I know it's kind of specific but that's what I'm into.

Uraraka: Yeah, that is specific. But I understand you. But if that's what you're into, why do you like Midoriya?
Dena: I don't know, it's just I find him super cute and my quirk doesn't help very much.
Uraraka: What is your quirk?
Dena: If I touch people's shoulders I can make them be affected by my special charm. I can turn it off whenever I want but if I forget to it lasts for an hour.
Uraraka: Ohhh.

Now that I know who she's into, I can set her up with Kori. I go back to him and tell him about Dena's interests.
Then the bell rings and we go back to the dorms.

~Timeskip~

While walking to school, I notice Kori and he looked different. His hair was tied into a ponytail, wearing fake glasses, and he's walking with a nice posture. Wow. I walk up to him.

Uraraka: Hey Kori, you look very handsome.
Kori: Thanks, I wanted to impress Dena as much as possible.
Uraraka: Well I can tell you that it's working, look!

I point to Dena who is looking at us. She blushes and looks away.

Kori: Cool! Maybe we could have a conversation to get to know each other.
Uraraka: That's great-
Kori: But I don't know what Dena likes or dislikes. Can you help me again?
Uraraka: Really?
Kori: I just don't think I can relate to her on my own.
Uraraka: Alright, I'll go get an earpiece thingy so that way I can listen to your conversation so that way I can tell you what to say.
Kori: Okay, thank you.

During homeroom I walk up to Yaoyorozu.

Uraraka: Hey Yaomomo, can you make me an earpiece device thing.
Yaoyorozu: Sure! What kind of earpiece thing?
Uraraka: The ones people use to listen to people after they say something, as if you're on a phone call but you're not. Like let's say I'm a spy and I have to tell my partner something. If I say it, he can hear me through his earpiece.

Yaoyorozu: Oh, I know what you mean now. Sure, I can make you a pair.
Uraraka: Thanks.

During lunch Yaomomo makes the earpieces and I give one to Kori. Dena soon comes up to Kori. Perfect!

Dena: Hey, so you're Kori? My my, you're just my type, but by your looks. Let's get to know each other.~
Kori: Oh uh, okay.
Dena: So what's your favorite thing to do.
Kori: ...
Uraraka: Say you like shopping.
Kori: Uhh, I like shopping whenever I can.
Dena: Me too! We have so much in common already. What course are you in.
Kori: I'm a second year in general studies.
Dena: Same! Geez, we're so alike. I wonder, what do like about a girl?
Kori: Well uhhhh...
Dena: Hmm?

Is this guy for real?

Uraraka: Just be yourself dude, I'm sure she'll like you for you.

Kori takes a breath and proceeds to tell her.

Kori: I like girls who who are dominant, pretty, nice, stylish and short.
Dena: Wow, well it's a good thing to know that I'm not the only person with a specific type. And it's a good thing I meet your standards.~

Dena then touches his shoulder and leads him out of the cafeteria. He gives me a thumbs up and I give him one back. Yay! No more seductive girls in my way!

Now that I have gotten rid of about ten girls, I think my mission is complete. Deku, here is my lovely confession!
Shillia: Eliminated
Lillian: Eliminated
Lesley: Eliminated
Nori: Eliminated
Yume: Eliminated
Mahō: Eliminated
Saki: Eliminated
Tako: Eliminated
Tsuki: Eliminated
Dena: Eliminated
Rival 11: ?

To be continued...

Words- 999 😈

Thanks for reading! ❤️