Chapter 12- Cutting cords

Uraraka's POV:

(It's been 3 days since Kaminari was announced dead)

UA is done. Almost nobody trusts the hero society and everyone has to keep shutting down school. Now that a student from the hero course has died, the reports have been piling up. Some students even left because their parents requested them to. And that's how you ruin your school's reputation.

Okay, maybe I should take a break from killing girls and stuff. I mean, with everyone dying, and losing Denki, UA can't function. And I need to make sure no other girls get in the way of me and Deku. So I'm gonna take a break from the killing. It's been almost 2 months of me killing all these "innocent" girls. And it also seems like nobody else has a crush on my Izuku!

I hate when I'm wrong

Ever since Kaminari's death, no one has ever been the same. Jirou won't come out of her room. The Bakusquad doesn't hangout anymore. Nobody really talks to each other. And we haven't heard from Aizawa in days. Finally, Midnight decides to break our silence.

Midnight arrives at the dorms and calls us all to the common room.

Midnight: Hey everyone! I wanted to see how all of you guys are doing. I know you're all sad right now due to Kaminari's death but I think you guys should at least talk to each other. I feel bad about losing a student myself, but I don't want you all to end up depressed because of it. So I think you guys should sit and talk to each other for the next hour! I really believe you guys should at least socialize with one another. Okay?

Everyone: ...
Midnight: ... Please?
Everyone: Okay...
Midnight: Great! Everyone sit. Now let's play telephone: I'll say something to the person at the end, and they have to pass the message up.

Midnight then proceeds to have us play some games and do icebreakers. They actually work because everyone starts talking again. It works enough for her to leave. But once she leaves, we go back to barely talking.

Everyone: ...

Tired of this, I stand up and stomp my foot.

Uraraka: Alright guys, I know we're upset but think about what Midnight said. We should talk to each other. And I think by sharing how we feel with one another will help us relax our emotions.

Everyone looks at me weirdly. I continue to stand up with my arms crossed.

Deku: Guys, she's right. If we don't talk to one another, we won't be able to trust one another.
Iida: I agree. We should communicate to help each other!

Deku supports me! EEEEEEEEEK! Ahem, everyone eventually agrees with my statement. We end up talking to each other once more. Sure we mention Kaminari's death once in a while but we still decide to help one another through this tough time. Everything was going great. It was- until some purple haired flat ass emo girl had to open her damn mouth to Deku.

Jirou: I'm surprised you got the whole class to talk to each other.
Deku: Well, it was mostly Uraraka. I just supported her since I agreed.
Jirou: That's nice...
Deku: Hey, I know you were close to Kaminari, are you okay?
Jirou: It's just that, I always made fun of Kaminari. I did everything to deflect what he said. And now that he's dead, I feel bad that the last thing he heard from me was a cruel insult. It's moments like these where I wish I could go back in time, but I can't.
Deku: I'm sorry, Jirou, I promise you we'll find Kaminari's killer. And we'll punish them.

Deku then pulls her into a hug. I squeeze my fists as I notice her blush. I'm gonna punch this hoe. I will punch this hoe. In fact, I'll kill this hoe!

Sero: Wow, Deku seems to be really supporting Jirou over there-
Uraraka: Oh shut up Sero! Acting like a ripoff of Spider-Man with your tape thinking you're so cool and extra.
Sero: ...Damn bro ;-;

I get up and walk to the kitchen to get some water. Tsu follows me and starts asking me stuff. Nobody  can hear our conversation luckily.

Tsuyu: Why did you have to kill Kaminari? You made our whole class go through depression!
Uraraka: He saw me kill Mahō! What else did you want me to do, seduce him?!
Tsuyu: I guess you had no choice. But try not to kill anyone else in our class.
Uraraka: I have just one more target here. But after this I'll most likely won't have to kill anyone here.
Tsuyu: Alright.

I wait til everyone has left the common area. It's Jirou's turn to take the trash out. Perfect!

[⚠️Warning: DEATH SCENE! MENTION OF BLOOD⚠️]

When she goes I sneak behind her.
When she's close enough to the garage can, I jump onto her back and put my left hand over her mouth.

Uraraka: Listen up, you're gonna do me a solid and stay away from my Izuku bear. But it's not like you have a choice.

I then use my right hand to swing my knife into Jirou's chest. She bleeds out and falls to the floor I get off of her and stuff her body into the trash. Then I put the trash bag over it. I take the knife stained with Jirou's blood and throw it in the same trash bag. Then I sneak back inside to go clean up. Luckily nobody saw me. The mourning is not over yet for my class.
Shillia: Eliminated
Lillian: Eliminated
Lesley: Eliminated
Nori: Eliminated
Yume: Eliminated
Mahō: Eliminated
Rival 7: ?
Rival 8: ?
Rival 9: ?
Rival 10: ?
Rival 11: ?

To be continued...

Words- 956

Thanks for reading! 💛