Chapter 7- Tragedy, Tragedy

Uraraka's POV:

It's a new day, Thursday. Sana's post now has 50 million views. I notice Lesley crying after two girls yell at her. The whole school now knows what happened. Todoroki hasn't been present in a while. The situation really affects his family. I feel bad for them. But in life, you have to make sacrifices. If ruining the Todoroki's lives means I get Deku, I'll do it.

Random student: Hey

A random student starts talking to me.

Random student: Did you hear about Lesley? I heard she convinced Endeavor to do it, so it was her idea.

She then leaves. This week is weird. Although it isn't everyday you find out an icon is a groomer.

Throughout the day, Lesley has been nothing but bullied. I would feel bad, but I don't. But this isn't funny. People are starting to fear heroes. But on the bright side, Lesley and Deku are no longer friends. But because of this tragedy, UA is receiving backlash and some people already no longer trust heroes. The teachers are figuring out what to do.

In my way out of school, I don't see Deku. He must've left already. I go home alone.

The next day is different. Shoto came back but Lesley isn't here. She probably got tired of the bullying. The day is pretty much normal. Me and Deku even walk home with each other again.

Deku: I didn't see Lesley today at all today.
Uraraka: Me neither. Maybe because of the bullying.
Deku: I know Sana heard our conversation. Sana isn't here for an education, she's hear for drama and clout.
Uraraka: Yeah, it's upsetting. But once this mess clears up, Sana will hopefully realize what she did. Hey! I took this shortcut yesterday, let's go through here!

Deku trusts me and nods. We cross and go through there.

[⚠️Warning: MENTION OF SUICIDE AND DEATH⚠️]

Deku and I approach a dark figure. Hesitantly, we walk closer to it. When we get closer to it. When we get close enough, I gasp. Deku and I both look up and see a long rope tied to a pole. The other end is holding a cold dead body: Lesley. Her eyes are cold and her skin is white. In her hands are a knife and a note. I notice cuts all over her legs. My body is frozen until I drop my knees onto the floor. My plan to eliminate Lesley until she killed herself had worked. I was relying on luck so I didn't think this would work out. But everyone in the general studies is so savage. As much as I am relieved she's gone, I kind of feel guilty. A girl, a normal high school girl took her life because of me.

Unknown voice 1: No, it's not your fault.

It's one of the voices I heard in my head when I "accidentally" killed Shillia.

Unknown voice 1: It's Sana's fault. You did nothing wrong Ochaco dear. Don't feel guilt for your rivals. Don't have empathy.

The voice then disappears. I turn my head to Deku, who is in nothing but complete shock. I still have on my shocked face.

Deku: She- she- she- she-
Uraraka: She's gone.
Deku: OH MY GOD!

I notice tears start to form in his eyes. He feels guilty for her death.

Uraraka: I-I'll call the hospital!

I grab my phone and call for an ambulance. They arrive to take her to a nearby hospital. It just happened so fast. She did it so quick. I comfort Deku, who is still in shock. After calming him down, we go home once the ambulance leaves. As soon as I get home, my mom runs towards the door.

Mrs. Uraraka: Ochaco! You're late! Did you hear the news?
Uraraka: Yeah, I did

I'm certain she's talking about Lesley. I walk past the living room and see the news talker about while the other side shows the area where Lesley's body was found. I walk up to my room. This has got to be the most tense evening ever.
Shillia: Eliminated
Lillian: Eliminated
Lesley: Eliminated
Rival 4: ?
Rival 5: ?
Rival 6: ?
Rival 7: ?
Rival 8: ?
Rival 9: ?
Rival 10: ?
Rival 11: ?

To be continued...

Words- 703

Thanks for reading! 🖤