Introduction

You can't see me, but I'm always around you. Run as fast as you can, but you'll never escape me. Fight me with all your strength, but you'll never defeat me.

I kill when I wish, but can never be brought justice. Who am I?

~

The room which looked like a basement was full of devices and chains. It was dark and damp. There was a bed in the corner and bloody corpses scattered all over the ground. It smelt like rotting flesh.

There was a girl; she was blindfolded and wasn't anywhere she seemed familiar. Voices came from across the room, unfamiliar voices. Suddenly her blind fold was taken off with a swift movement. She was now staring in to the eyes of her kidnappers.

Their faces full of menacing smiles. She trembled. She knew this was the end of her. She looked around the room, knives, guns, samurai swords were everywhere.

She faced her soon to be killers once again.

"What are you going to do to me?" Her shaky voice mummered. A cackle came in response. One of the kidnappers stood forward and bent down to look her right in the eyes. She looked at him as his eyes searched her freckly face.

She knew she didn't have much time left and she knew that these men in front of her will be the last people she sees. She wanted it it to be over and done with so she didn't have to think about all the different ways they were going to kill her. She could see right through him and what his plans were for her.

"Wait and see." She watched as his lips moved as he spoke. Another man came up beside her, he took her head in his hands and tilted her neck to the side. He gently placed his lips around the pulsing vein that was full of desirable blood, which he was craving for.

He kissed the vein a few times before finally digging his sharp fangs into it. She squealed, shook, and turned, her eyes rolled to the back of her head as he sucked her life away. Her eyes were slowly shutting as if she was about to take her last breath. The men gathered around her in a circle position as the man stopped sucking on the poor woman's neck. She was wrong, she didn't see right through them, she didn't expect this to happen, to be sucked dry by a vampire. They watched her fight for her last breath. Her mouth opened to say something but nothing but a whimper came out. She was gone. Killed in an unexpected way, no one knew where she was, nor will they ever know. She is now just a corpse that lays among the rest.

~

Sorry it is short, this is the first chapter to see if anyone wants to read more of it.

It's a Harry styles fan fiction well the whole of one direction is in it but mostly the story line includes Harry more than the rest.

Please message me if you want me to carry on with story. I think if you guys like it, it'll be great once it's completed!

Comment, vote and fan!

Sarah