Twenty One

THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE THAT COMMENTED ON THE LAST CHAPTER! I love every single on of you and because people wanted an extra long chapter, here you go! This chapter is split into two parts so if this chapter looks short, it isn't because it is just one whole chapter cut into two parts m'kay

ALSO AT THE END OF THE NEXT CHAPTER THERE IS GOING TO BE A LITTLE SURPRISE, IT'S AN OBVIOUS SURPRISE BUT WHO GIVES A DAMN, I WRITE THE STORY SO YA'LL SHOULD BE GRATEFUL NO MATTER WHAT!

Enjoy!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Harry's P.O.V

Why did Niall have to say Rose was bullshitting me? She wasn't, she was telling the truth so why can't they all leave me alone, can't they see that I don't want to know anymore, I just want to go get on with my life with or without Rose.

I packed all my belongings into my suitcase and sat down on my bed. Nowadays all I do is stare at the wall. The last time I drunk was two days ago and I was slowly starting to go back to being sick. My feelings were mixed and right now all I wanted to do was die.

To be honest, I cannot live without Rose as much. as I much as I try to say to the boys that I don't care anymore... I do care. I've just lost the love of my life and now I do not care if I die right now or later. She was my everything. My one true love.

"HARRY WE ARE LEAVING NOW." Louis shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

I groaned and picked up my suitcase from the side of my bed. I had a feeling that I wouldn't go to this house anymore so I looked around the my bedroom and took a deep breath.

I looked at the pictures on the wall of my mum and dad, auntie and uncle, my brothers and I. I had even put a picture of Rose and I on the wall. I looked at our happy faces as we smiled into the camera Niall had in his hand.

*FLASHBACK*

"Niall, please don't take a photo, I look horrible today." Rose whined as she hurried her face in my chest.

Niall turned to me and gave me a cheeky grin.

"Harry can I take a photo of you guys please?" He asked politely like a little child would ask their mothers for a bag of sweets. I looked at Rose, she had her arms wrapped round my waist and she was staring up at me with pleasing eyes that obviously means no. I smiled at her.

"Yeah sure."

Rose looked at me in shock and then looked over at Niall. I smiled at the camera as Niall pulled a funny face to make her smile. It worked. The flash of the camera momentarily blinded us as Niall clicked the button on top of his snazzy professional Nikon camera.

After the photo was taken, Rose hit me in the chest playfully.

"Why did you make me do that, you know I look ugly in every single photo?" She whined but I wasn't taking any of it. She is beautiful and always will be beautiful.

"Oh shush, you are beautiful." I stated. Rose shook her head. I sighed and gave her a long passionate kiss.

"Oh but you are beautiful. I have no laid an eye on someone as beautiful as you." I whispered into her ear.

*FLASHBACK*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I couldn't believe that I fell in love again. Why do I learn from last time? None of this would of happened and Rose would of still been with me here in my arms.