Twenty

Hello guys!

I decided to update since I feel really bad about putting this story on hold!

Please enjoy.

-

Sarah-Josephine

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Rose's P.O.V

Cassius had let me go only moments after Harry left. I had no idea where I were going but I just walked and walked until I reached the castle. I hitched rides of people, ran, walked, stole bikes, and took free rides on trains without getting caught just to go to the castle, I knew no one were there but at least I'd be somewhere I felt familiar.

I weren't going to be in any danger and I knew that Harry would be back here in less than a week, he'll find me sitting on his desk or in the garden waiting on his arrival.

I missed him dearly. I can't seem to function without him. It's like half of me was missing, like I weren't complete.

I sat at Harry's desk in his chamber. I needed something to remind me off him. I fumbled through his draws and found the stack of diary entries he wrote. The tips I my fingers traced his name on top of the first page. Tears brimmed the corners of my mind.

"Oh Harry, I miss you." I whispered to my self as my eyes flickered across his perfectly hand written words.

"17th December 1969,

Dear whoever,

The feeling of loneliness has kicked in since it's nearly Christmas. I always get lonely around this time. Mainly because everyone stays in doors and there is nobody to feed off, and because I have no one to spend my time with.

Zayn isn't speaking to me, nor is Niall. Sometimes I wonder what I even do to make them angry at me. I spend all my time in my chamber writing poetry and books, and in the garden where I feel at one with my myself.

When I find the right girl for me I want to get married in the garden. I wonder what I'd wear and what my bride to be would wear, a suit or something simple, a white flowing dress or simple bohemian styled dress. The garden full of orchids and roses, a archway with flowers and vines intertwined between, rows of chairs for the numerous of people that wouldn't turn up. It'll be a small wedding with only the boys, myself and maybe a few family members other my brides choice. I partly do not want to marry a vampire, it'll be nice to find someone human that loves me for who I am and doesn't despise me for the monster who I really am.

Sometimes I wonder what my future would be like if I were to be lonely for the rest of my life without a girl to love or someone to love me in return.

Anyways, I'm rambling again. I just have so many things going on in my mind that I just cannot function my brain anymore. This may be my last entry for a while since we are going away on a 'trip', so Liam says. I don't know when I will be back but I will write again.

Harry E. Styles, the vampire who feels too much."

I smiled at the way he ended the entry. It was exactly like how Harry really is. Tears fell from my eyes as I thought about everything that we have been through together and what our future will be like together.

Maybe we could get married in the garden...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Later that day *still Rose's POV*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I had grown lonelier as the day came to an end. I had laid in Harry's bed the whole day crying to myself wondering when he was going to come back.