Twenty One *PART TWO*

Here's part two, sorry for making you guys wait, I feel asleep while writing the second part last night because it was 1:30 in the morning here in the UK when I updated!

Here you go!

This is still Rose's P.O.V

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It wasn't long before I had done all the tests. I sat on the baths side and waited until the tests had a little minus or plus sign on them determining if I were going to be pregnant or not pregnant.

Part of me wants to be pregnant so that I can have a little baby Harry run around the castle, but then I didn't. I'm only 18, how can I handle a baby at this age with all these problems going on in my life.

As I was going to wait three minutes for the tests to develop I turned on the radio in the bath room. Rudimental's song, Feel The Love came on. I love this song. It was definitely a time passer,before I knew it the tests were done and the song had finished at the same time. I slowly walked over the sink where I had left the tests on. I closed my eyes quickly before looking down. I mentally prepared myself. It wasn't as if it was going to be a bad thing if I were going to be pregnant, as long as the baby is healthy and happy I won't have anything to regret anything ever.

I opened my eyes and looked down at the pregnancy tests...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Harry's P.O.V

We were only five minutes away from arriving at the castle. My heart beat quickened and suddenly I felt very nauseous. I looked over at Liam.

"Are you nervous?" Liam looked at me like I was crazy. He laughed.

"Nervous, mate? Nah, I'm not nervous, excited to be home but definitely not nervous." Liam's voice trailed off as he looked at the road a head and then back at me.

"Why are you nervous?" Liam asked. I shrugged. I knew exactly why I were nervous. I was nervous because it was the suspension of not knowing if Rose was going to be in the castle waiting upon my arrival or she isn't and I am going to be lonely and unloved for the rest of my life, I just didn't want to tell him.

I looked at all my brothers and watched as the castle came into view. The smiles on their faces beamed in excitement and happiness at how they were finally home after two whole weeks of being a way.

If only I were that happy to be home...

I looked at the castle as we came to the bottom the of the grass slope. I noticed that the gate was open yet we closed it before we left.

Louis furrowed his eyebrows.

"Did we leave the gate open once we left?" Louis claimed. Zayn shook his head.

"I was sure to lock it."

"Hm..." Liam hummed to himself. I was extremely curious as to why it was left open. I couldn't help but wonder who was in the castle. It could be anyone, it could be Rose.

What if it was Rose? What if she was in the castle waiting for me? Gosh, that would be the greatest moment of my life if she standing by the gate.

As we drove up the slope we got a closer look at the gate. I bowed by head as the thought of Rose by the gate disappeared as she was no where to be seen.

As we parked the car I immediately got out and ran into the castle. I searched through the first floor in every single room trying to find her, that's if she is here.

I ran up the stairs and into the second floor where my chamber and Louis's room is. I searched in the hall ways and in the closets, she could of been hiding in one of them, you could never know. I kept calling out her name every time I went into a different room.