Ten

Two Months Later

Normal P.O.V

Everything was going well for me in some way, Harry had said to me that I weren't a slave to him anymore and that I were free to go home, but I had finally accepted that I was never going to go home again or see my family and now since I was allowed to leave, I didn't want to, I knew my family weren't going to miss me that much and Belle, well, she'll do fine without me, it was okay though because I've since I've been at the castle the guys have become my family, and I feel content knowing I belong somewhere extremely different and it feels good.

Harry and I, well, that's another story...

We haven't spoke in weeks, we ignore each other to the best of our ability. It honestly breaks my heart to see him walk past me and pretend I am not there.

Everyday he brings home girl after girl, he feeds off her and then goes out and finds another one to feast on. He doesn't eat either, he's become so skinny lately, something isn't right with him at the moment. The guys have noticed this as well, they tried speaking to him two weeks ago but he didn't listen, he simply walked away from them and he hasn't stepped in the same room with them since.

I've come to terms with the fact that I am indeed truly, deeply, madly in love with him. I cry most nights because he didn't look at me, it sounds extreme but I feel heart broken and unloved by everyone because of it.

-

I had made sure all the boys were in the castle because there was a storm heading our way and I knew it was going to be pretty nasty.

The only person I hadn't see was Harry but I knew he was in the castle, I just couldn't find him.

I continued to search around the castle halls and room for Harry but there was no luck yet until I heard a women's scream. I instantly knew where it was coming from, I picked up my pace and soon enough I was running.

I sprinted down the dungeon steps and there was Harry sucking the life out of another innocent human being. I ran over to him dodging the rotting flesh on the floor. As soon as Harry realised I was watching him he took his now blood stained fangs out of the women's neck and hid himself behind her body.

"Stay back, I don't want to hurt you." He cried. My eyes began watering. These were the first words he had said to me in weeks and I missed hearing his voice... But he still couldn't look me in the eye.

"No, I don't want to stay back" I stated. Harry put the the women's body on the floor and stood up, his head was bowed and he was staring at the ground. I could tell he was frowning ", I want to help you Harry." I whispered. He shook his head and reached his hand to his face, he wiped something off, it must of been blood.

"I don't need any help," his voice grew hoarse and seemed to be increasing rapidly. "I just need to know why you stayed?" I was speechless. I didn't know what to say in response. It is like someone had taken my voice box and i was left silent.

I got lost in my trail of thought but suddenly zoned back to reality as I heard loud cries coming from Harry. I gasped as he lifted his head up and looked at me dead in the eye.

I was shocked at his appearance; his had aged since he wasn't eating, his eyes were blood shot and pouring down with tears, his fangs still clearly visible as if he wasn't satisfied with the blood he just drank.

The victims blood still on Harry's face made him look menacing and evil.

It made me cry how in just two months he had turned into this. It was true, he looked like a monster, he was a monster but to me he isn't.

I strode towards him, I was now standing in front of him. We were looking into each others eyes as we both cried. I have given up. Why can't he see that I stayed because I love him?

I had finally had enough and started pounding my fists on his now boney chest. I started shouting and screaming through my tears.

"DON'T DO THIS TO YOURSELF ANYMORE, HARRY. CAN'T YOU SEE YOU ARE DESTROYING YOURSELF?" I tried to get my breath back. Harry looked at me with guilt and sadness. He lifted his frail hand gently wiped the falling tears from my eyes. I put my hand on top of his and held his hand on my cheek. I stopped shouting and calmed down. "I stayed because I care Harry, I care about you and you are too blind to see it. You've turned into a monster lately but to me you aren't a monster, and I need you to know that I want to help you, I need you in my life and with you acting like a crazed killer isn't going to do you good."

I had stopped crying but Harry had not. He was standing in front of me crying his eyes out and all I wanted to do was kiss him. And I couldn't. It feel like the right time to admit my love for him.

"I just don't want to hurt you... What if I can't control myself and I kill you?" He gulped as he said the word killed.

I shook my head vigorously, "You won't hurt me" there's goes Harry, thinking negatively. "If you do then... There is nothing you can do." I stated.

Harry sighed and pulled his hand away from my cheek. I suddenly felt unwanted and unloved once again. Tears fell from my eyes but I quickly wiped them away with one swift motion. I wiped the blood of his face and gave him a gently smile. He tried to return the gesture but couldn't, he didn't have the energy to smile.

"That's what I'm afraid off." He whispered. I couldn't resist it anymore I had to kiss him. I stared at his lips for a couple of seconds before leaning in. Harry didn't waste no time as I felt him combine his lips with mine. I couldn't help but smile as I felt sparks ignite even by the smallest touch of our lips. It was just a small peck, it wasn't a full on make out session, It was just a friendly kiss, but then again, when has a kiss ever been friendly?

We pulled away and smiled at each other.

It wasn't long before Harry started thinking negative again. His smiled faded and turned into a frown.

"It's unfair that I get the live forever and you have to die..." He murmured as he looked away from my glaze.

"Many things are unfair, Harry." I whispered as I walked away from him and made my way up the dungeon stair into the hallway. I looked back expecting Harry to have followed but he never did. I bowed my head and made my way to Louis' chamber.

Louis had become my best friend and I felt the need to confide in him right now. I needed to tell him about Harry and how I felt about him. I can't keep it in any longer.

I knocked on the chamber door. Louis mumbled a quick 'come in'

I opened the wooden door and closed it behind me. Louis was laying down on his bed looked up at the ceiling.

"What's up, love?" He said. I smiled at him as I laid down next to him on his comfy king size bed. His room smelt like vanilla and roses. It was divine.

He wrapped his arms around me as I cuddled into his side. He was cold but he still warmed up my body.

"I'm confused." I murmured into his chest. He chuckled as he stroked my hair. I smiled as he done so.

"About what?" He asked.

I exhaled.

"Harry..."

-

Updated!!! Whoooopwhooop :)

Sorry it was shit, I have writers block at the moment. I blame school and maths revision!

Anyway, comment and vote and maybe even fan?;)

Sarah x