Nine

I decided I weren't going to go to sleep tonight. I needed to think of a plan to make the guys be close again. Harry went out into the woods so I was finally alone without Harry watching what I was doing 24/7.

I sat at Harry's desk, I moved his diary entries to a draw underneath the desk so I had more space to think of cunning ways to have the boys in a room together, without being assholes to one another.

I looked through the draws and found some lined paper. I instantly started writing down ideas of which I knew wouldn't work.

I was homesick and I couldn't concentrate much as I would just lose interest in what I was doing. I ended up just sitting there staring at the clock on the wall.

I was getting tired and bored of everything.

Where's Harry when you need him?

I mentally slapped myself around the face. I was thinking of him again. This always seems to happen now. Every waking moment of my mind is filled with Harry. I coudn't help it, he just keeps finding his way in with his gorgeous smile and oh-so adorable dimples. 

No matter what I done to get this boy out of mind, it didn't work, none of it worked. I am officially stuck with Harry in my mind forever. 

-

As much as I wanted to stay awake the whole night, I just couldn't. By four in the morning my decided to droop and a yawn escaped my mouth. Of course, by four in the morning Harry was definitely back and was currently laying down on the bed beside me. As I closed my eyes, I wasn't full a sleep yet but I made Harry believe that I were, I heard Harry exhale and stroke my head. I was a little taken back but still carried on 'sleeping' 

"God, you are so perfect." He mumbled to himself. I felt a knot tie in my stomach. He thinks I am perfect? That's something I never heard before. 

-

Harry's P.O.V

"God, you are so perfect." I mumbled to myself. I knew she were sleeping as a motionless and sleeping body had proven. I continued stroking her hair but stopped as I felt her toss and turn, I quickly removed my hand and layed completely still as if a monster was lurking around the corner. 

I took one last look of Roseanne's sleeping body and made my way out of my chamber leaving to sleep in peace. 

I made my way to Zayn's chamber as he was the only one I have been speaking to out of my brothers. I knocked on his door waiting for his response to tell me I was to come in. After a few moments of silence. Zayn's voice filled my ears.

"Come in, Harry." He spoke. I gently opened the door and then shut it behind me. Zayn was sitting at his desk writing something, like he always is, I sat across from him on the spare chair from the other side of the room. I watched him intently. 

He took a deep breath and exhaled as he stopped what he was doing to focus on me. 
"Is it something important, Harry?" He asked. I gulped before answering him. 

"Yes, it is extremely important. I think I'm in love with Roseanne." I exclaimed. Zayn looked at me with wide eyes. He looked angry and I know I have to prove to him that this wont turn into a mishap like Elizabeth done, but right now all I could think about was Rose and the way she instantly smiled once she noticed me walking in the room or the way her eyes lit up when she had an idea or a thought. Or the fact that she didn't think I was a monster, unlike other people I had met in the past.

"Harry you can't just fall inlove with everyone you meet, everytime you do, someone gets hurt and even ends up being your next poor victim." He roared. I didn't bow my head, I sat up straight and confidently as I thought about my reply to Zayn. I needed to stand up for myself, I never do now days and its about time I do. I stood up and looked down at him. My face turned red with anger. Being angry was the only way Zayn would listen to me. 

"You can't tell me what and what not to do, you have no right to at all. Only mother and father did and well guess what? They aren't here now, so, are you going to listen to what I say or not?" I asked. I was filled with adrenaline as I made myself very clear to Zayn. Zayn rolled his eyes and motioned for me to sit back down. 
"Calm down, I will listen if you just calm the fuck down." He resorted. I hastily sat down and looked him in the eyes. 

"Ever since I found her roaming the castle halls I've wondered what It'll be like if I made her my wife and what our children would look like. And I've noticed over these past couple of days that I have started to get rational ideas in my head about her, about I, being in love with her. She is just perfect in every single way, she doesn't think I am a monster, she thinks that I am just a normal person that wants to break out of my skin. I can speak to her about things and I know she will listen, anyone else would run a mile if they listened to my problems. I can spend time with her and no feel awkward and uncomfortable because I am so insercure about myself but with Rose, she doesn't make me feel like that at all," I took a breather. I took this chance to look at Zayn, his face was soft and understanding, it wasn't a few moments ago. I smiled at him. He returned the gesture. 
"I won't mess up like I did with Elizabeth, God, I know now that she wasn't the one I was going to spend the rest of my days with. If she had lived and I had still met Roseanne and felt the same way I feel about her now, then, I would of just wasted poor Elizabeth's life. I have a feeling about Rose... she's different, good different." I exclaimed, finally relieved that I said that and got it off my chest. Zayn stood up and clapped. I got up from my chair and bowed as if I had just won an award. 
"I am impressed." Zayn stated. I grinned and sat back down on my chair.

I forgot to mention that I think she doesn't love me back... if I mention that then my cold ice heart would melt.

"Zayn, what am I going to do if she doesn't love me back." I put my face in my hands. I took deep breaths while trying not to think about it. Zayn put a hand on my shoulder, reassuring me that things will turn out the way I want them to. 

"Only time will tell." 

Zayn was always the smart one. 

-

Niall's P.O.V

I knew Harry liked Rose, it is bloody obvious. The way he is always around her and I've watched him a couple tell smile whenever she spoke, especially at the dining table. He makes the guys believe that he is blanking everyone out but I know for a fact that he is listening in on everything we say, he is taking in the way we speak and what we are speaking about. He's like a wall flower.

The only reason I made Roseanne take on the position of making Harry fall inlove with her is because I knew she would fall in love with him also.

This is basically a step towards Harry starting to speak to his brothers again, if he finds out I set them together then obviously he will thank me for finding him love once again which I know is for life. After all, I do miss my brother and I do want him to start speaking to us again even thought he does hate us for some strange reason. I mean, we haven't done anything to him. One day he just snapped and stopped speaking for a while, which we all found quite strange. 

Sometimes I see Zayn give Harry strange looks and Harry give them back in return. It's like Zayn still speaks to Harry but hasn't told a soul. I will get it out of him one way or another. 

Short, I know, but everyone was damanding another update so here you go! Did you see the little One Way Or Another reference I made? Yes, good because you should have noticed! :D 

Anyway, comment, vote and maybe even fan? That'll be good!

I have school again tomorrow so there most probably will be slow updates but I most probably will just write most of the chapters to night and update them twice everyday, sound good? yes! good! :D 

Sarah x