Twenty Three

*carried on from where Rose and Harry were walking around town*

Rose's P.O.V

Every road we walked down Harry would squeeze my hand. I don't know why but he just did, I guess he was worried something could happen to me since I'm not a vampire and I'm not immortal. Remind me to thank him one day.

I suddenly came to a holt as I came face to face with my old house. It was exactly the same, the driveway still had the same BMW that belonged to my dad and my mums tattered old Ford.

I smiled at the fact my parents were in that house and most probably my brother also. Wondering if I am dead or not.

I turned to Harry and gave him a crooked smile. He didn't smile back, instead and wrapped his arms around me and gave me a hug. His strong scent filling my nostrils giving me ultimate comfort.

"I know what you are thinking about, and I am sorry I took you away from your parents. I truly am sorry." I looked him straight in the eyes. My heart melted then and there. He looked completely heart broken.

"I understand if you would like to return to the life you had before..." He murmured to himself as he outed his lips and looked down at the pavement.

I put my hand underneath his face and lifted up his chin so he could look me in the eyes. As he did, I could see every little emotion he was having. I knew he didn't want me to say good he and then prance off to my parents house and never say a word to him ever again. He wants to me to say that I love him and that I would never go back. I would like to say I'm half way between the two. I want to go see my parents but if I did I would have to say to them that I'm living a completely different life than I did before and I can't stay but I'll come to visit again. They'd want to know the whole story and I can't do that to Harry.

A single tear escaped my eye. Harry kissed it away.

"I love the life I have now, I wouldn't change it for the world." I softly said into Harry's ear. The second I said that he started crying. I watched as his green eyes turned bright due to the tears. He is beautiful no matter what.

"Stop crying, baby." I hushed him. Harry took deep breaths and eventually stopped crying.

I took his hand and started to walk away from the house I grew up in, hopefully never to see it again.

Harry followed after. As we walked further down the street he tightened his grip on my hand.

Harry's sweet, and my Prince Charming. He saved me from a life I was bored in and made my life exciting. I'm proud to say that I love a man that's more than 500 year old, and he is soon to be a father to my child.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Two days later

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up to a pounding in my head and the feeling of needing to be sick. I knew that these were just a few things that I would be dealing with for nine months.

I ran to the bathroom just in time to spew my guts. Thank god I tied my hair back into a right bun last night otherwise I would of had sick all in my hair.

Once I finished my business I looked in the full body mirror attached the wall.

I gasped in shock, since two days my stomach has tripled in size. How is this possible? Tears escaped my eyes. I put my hands on my stomach and rubbed. It was a full circle shape. It was hard and disgusting. I felt awful.

"Harry?" I shouted and out he came running in from the hallway. He stood next to me confused.
"What's happening?" He asked bewildered.

"Nothing, well I don't know." I was starting to hyperventilate. Harry grabbed my shoulders to keep me from shaking.

"My stomach has tripled in size, what does this mean?" I asked scared. Harry's eyes widened.

"I forgot to mention that when a vampire gets a non vampire pregnant the pregnancy time decreases by more than 7 months. Your stomach will continue to grow for only a month and a half then after that you will give birth in those two weeks of the last month." My nostrils flared as I grew more angry. I slapped him around the face.

"Why didn't you tell me? I got scared for no reason!" Harry cocked his head and raised an eyebrow.

"You got scared by your growing stomach, well before you get scared again, tomorrow your stomach will be even bigger." I groaned.

"This is going to be torture." I whined. Harry wrapped his arms around me and planted soft kisses on my forehead.

"I love you." He whispered. I smiled and closed my eyes.

"I love you more."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Zayn's P.O.V
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

They guys and I haven't drunk human blood in two days, we aren't starving or dying from loss of blood from humans but we are getting dehydrated. Harry was mainly the key point that was stopping us.

I think it's because now he gotten Rose back he wants to spend every waking moment with her.

I walked out of my room and into the hall.

"Everyone, we need to talk. Everyone except Rose." I shouted out to everyone. Rose would understand that this was a private matter between vampires and not non-vampires.

I guess I was being a little harsh to Rose since Harry got 'the girl' and I didn't. We kind of have a sibling rivalry going on at the moment because of it. He thinks that he is the best vampire of them all and we are just his slaves. He thinks I am trying to get Rose to be mine with my 'powers' but my powers aren't hypnotic so it wouldn't work, I chose to ignore it and play along to wind him up.

I heard all the guys come out of their rooms and trample down the stairs like a heard of elephants. I motioned for them to follow me into the dinning room. I sat down on one of the dinning chairs and so did the guys.

Louis sat oppisite me. Harry sat opposite Zayn and Liam sat on the chair next to Zayn who was next to me. And Niall felt like being difficult and sat at the very far end away from all of us.

"What did you want us for?" Louis said.

"We need to feed, can't you see that we are all not ourselves when we don't get enough human blood?" I suggested and made sure Niall could hear us. They all looked at each other in perfect cannon.

They all merely nodded with agreement.

"I suggest we go out tonight, at the crack of dawn." Liam piped. I looked at him and nodded.

I noticed that Harry didn't say a word. He was just staring blankly at his hand twiddling a ring on his index finger.

"Harry, when you do you think we should go hunt?" I asked. The guys looked at him waiting for him to say an 'intelligent' answer. Since he's the 'smart' one in the family.

Harry looked up from his hands and stared me right in the eyes burning holes in my non-existent soul.

"Now, we should go now. When we go now we will come back just before dawn, nobody goes out at that time anymore, the towns people are getting suspicious since many people have gone missing over the past few years and if they find out its us they burn us alive in our own home!" Harry's voice raised thought out his whole speech.

I heard a chorus of 'yes, Harry!'

I had to say, what he said was very wise and very thought through. I smirked at him as he held his deadly gaze.

We all gathered ourselves and walked out of the dining room.

Harry grabbed hold of my shoulder pulling me back from the group.

"I know what you are doing, you sneaky bastard. I've seen you stare at her, you can't have her, she's mine and only mine. Understand?" He hissed. That was the first time in years since i had heard his dark menacing voice in a situation I was involved in.

I shrugged his hand of my shoulder and turned to face him.

"No, I don't understand because she isn't your property and I think we all should share her." Inside I was laughing, he thought this was a game. Poor bastard.

Harry snarled and took off in front of me without another glance.

This is going to be fun.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry it's short, the heat outside is getting to me and is making me irritated and drowsy.

Longer chapter will be up in two days, basically on Sunday!

Comment, fan, add and vote!!!!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sarah-Josephine <3