Thirteen

Normal P.O.V

I was laying on the bed with Harry once there came a huge gust of wind. We closed our eyes to stop them from watering from the impact of the wind.

Where the hell did that come from? I thought to myself. Once we felt the wind stop we opened our eyes. A man now stood in the corner of the room near the book case. Harry gasped while silently whispering stuff to himself, he instantly got up from the bed and walked over to the silhouette in the corner of the room.

"What are you going here?" Harry whispered to the man. I took this chance to look over at the man as my vision became clearer of him.

He was tall, about an inch of two taller than Harry's 6 ft 2 frame. His hair was a pasty white and gelled back out of his eyes. He was wearing a suit, a black metallic suit. One a business man would wear.

He snarled at Harry.

"I told you, Harold, you can only fall in love with a human once and now this is the second time, you've caused this poor girl so many chaos in her life." I sat there stunned. Chaos? Why has Harry caused Chaos for me?

I heard Harry gulp. I got off the bed and stood next to Harry gripping hold of his hand, he didn't intertwine his fingers in mine, it made me feel deeply saddened.

I frowned and looked up at the scary man.

"Who are you?" I asked. The man looked me dead in the eye and snarled.

"I'm not important to a human, that's who I am." He exclaimed. I was taken back. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked down at the floor.

Harry sighed and turned to me.

"This man is called Cassius (cas-see-ous), he's the man... The man that changed my brothers and I." He murmured into my ear. I lifted my head and stared at the man.

I had finally gained confidence to speak to him without his glares effecting my feelings.

"Harry hasn't caused me any chaos, so what do you mean by that?" My tiny voice said. The man laughed.

"You see, human. You aren't supposed to know about Vampires and Harry for starters isn't supposed to be in love with more than one human in his eternal life time, and you young women, are his second love. It is sort of illegal to have loved more than one person and now you have to be sacrificed."

I gasped. They were going to kill me. Burry me alive or hang me either one. This isn't good. This is my worse nightmare.

Harry shook his head vigorously. Like he was having a bad dream. But in fact it isn't a dream, this is happening... This is for real. I started crying. How could this happen to me?

"SACRIFICE?" Harry shouted in the mans face. I grabbed hold of his arm and buried my face in the back of his shoulder. How can this be happening to me, of all people?

Cassius smirked and nodded his head.

I come out from behind Harry, I had finally gained my confidence in speaking to Cassius, "what are you going to do with me?" I asked. My once tiny voice now roared. The man face feel straight. He walked towards me stopping only a few centimetres away. I could feel Harry glare burn into Cassius' side.

"Poor Harry here, has put your life in danger young lady," I furrowed my eyebrows. "You see, he's not allowed to be in love with a human more than one time in his whole eternal life, but you are his second love and now you must pay for it and the only way to do that is a human sacrifice." His voice was glum and husky.

Harry grabbed my hand immediately and squeezed it enough to make the circulation of my blood stop. I looked down at our hands as a tear escaped my eye.