Seventeen

Copyright © 2013 SarahJosephine1D. All rights reserved.

OMG OVER 24,000 READS, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! You guys are brilliant, oh my, do I love you all :D

ENJOY!

-

Louis' P.O.V

Everyone in the house were sleeping, I sat on my bed just staring at the wall thinking. I took this peaceful and quiet time to write in my journal as I always do every night. I grabbed a pen and my journal out of my chester draws, which I kept in for safe keeping, and began to write.

"The happiness isn't going to last much longer, I can feel it in my bones. Things aren't going to be the same after this all blows over, I just know it. Things are going to be worse.

I can't help but think, what if Rose doesn't live? What if Cassius does find her?  

My brain can't function anymore, I need to know what is going to happen... but I know it's going to happen unexpectedly, without anyone of us knowing exactly when. I need to protect her, she can't just be taken away from us like this, she hasn't done anything wrong.

Is it a crime to fall in love with people now days? By the looks of it... 

It sure does seem so. "

I put down my pen and closed my eyes for a few seconds, I inhaled and exhaled three times, I've been told plenty of times that it reliefs stress and makes your worries go away. It helped but only for a few seconds before my mind was filled with thoughts of Cassius and Rose again.

I put my journal back into the chester draws and got underneath the cold covers. I shivered and closed my eyes.

It wasn't long before I, myself, drifted of the sleep like the rest.

-

A loud crash came from beside me, I turned around to find Cassius on the floor. Harry's voice filled my ear drums as he shouted at the top of his lungs at him. I looked down at Cassius and snarled at him. I knew why he is here, he's here for Rose, and I'm not letting him get her. I quickly hurried over to Harry and stood beside him. I heard the faint cries of Rose in the bathroom across the hall. I took one last look at Harry and Cassius, silently hoping Harry wouldn't get hurt. I ran into the bathroom, Rose laid on the floor with blood all over her. She was hyperventilating, I quickly sat down next to her as she struggled for her own breath. Tears escaped my eyes, it pained me to see her like this. How can someone do this to an innocent women?

Rose grabbed hold of her fore arm, she was losing quite alot of blood, Cassius must have tore her arm open where her most recent cut is.

I stared down at all the blood around her, it was alot, and I mean alot, I had never seen this much blood in my life, well I have but that isn't the point.

I instantly need to succumb my blood lust. I didn't ask my permission from Rose as she were too weak, I grabbed hold of her arm, being careful not to touch the cut, I put my lips around it and began to suck her dry. I couldn't stop, my vision blurred as I continued to drink her precious blood.

Her blood tasted sweet, so sweet it became addicting. I couldn't get enough.

I was too engrossed in Rose than to hear Harry's cries as he ran into the bathroom. I felt him trying to rip me off Rose but I stood my ground and managed to stay attached to her dainty arm.

My eyes rolled back in pleasure, I moaned as I took the last bit of her blood.

I took my mouth of her arm and stood up as I wiped the blood off my mouth.