Twenty two

Woooo, I'm back guys! Sorry for long and tiresome wait! I've been getting a lot of messages saying "I've been waiting so long, please write again!" So here I am today about to write another chapter! I am so happy to see that my story which isn't even finished yet and won't be for another 30 or so is loved by every single one of you guys. I couldn't of wished for any other fans than you guys!

I DEDICATE THIS TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY READERS AND ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HVE VOTED AND COMMENTED. I LOVE YOU GUYS

Please enjoy!

-

Harry's p.o.v

I can't actually believe this is happening. I am going to be a father. I never knew that vampires could have children so the whole thing was a dry pleasant surprise.

I couldn't get over the fact that Rose was back, I thought that she truly didn't love me. Anyway, I don't want to speak about that anymore. It's over and done with, lets not go back to that dark moment of my life.

We were all down in the dinning room as Louis and Liam were cooking us all a celebratory three course meal. You could tell that them two were the most excited about Rose and I becoming parents.

"Harry, you okay?" I heard Rose call from beside me on the table. I had completely forgotten that I had been staring off in space and was truly in my own world. I nodded my head and smiled. A real smile. A smile I haven't seen or felt myself do in a while. Rose placed we hand on top of mine and smiled. Her eyes bore into mine as we shared an intense moment of lust and happiness.

We were interrupted by Louis crashing into the double doors as they both opened revealing his smiling face. He done the entrance like this to make sure we had known he had arrived.

"The starter is ready!" As he claimed that the starter was indeed ready Liam walked in with a tray of usual starters for all 7 of us, Rose's friend had decided to join us as Louis had taken a liking to her which I found quite sweet. Louis deserves someone who had a genuine interest and love towards him and Rose's friend shows all of them key points.

A plate full of diced chicken and salad was placed in front of us. It looked delicious. Louis and Liam sat down at the table and we all got stuck in. Liam made casual conversation with Zayn and Niall just ate quietly, like he usually does, Rose's friend which I don't know the name of yet was having a full blown conversation with Louis about their love of carrots and all things 'wonderful'.

I watched Rose in the corner of my eye, she looks gorgeous in any circumstance. She pulls funny faces as she eats but she is still beautiful to me.

"Quit staring at me, you're distracting me from my salad." She stated. I gasped.

"So you think the salad is better than me now, ha?" I joked. Seriousness flashed in her eyes. I started to laugh. She didn't know that I was joking. How cute.

"I'm kidding, Rose. Don't look so scared." I soothed. She smile and took a deep breath.

Louis turned to me and smiled, "How are you two parents-to-be?"

I turned to Rose. She looked happy and content and as did I.

"I'm excited." Rose said. I didn't say anything. My stomach done a cartwheel. I suddenly felt nervous. I was going to be a father.

Was I actually ready for this? Is this real? Had everything that has happened in a short space of time actually has happened and I'm not imagining it?

I can't be, my imagination isn't as wild or imaginative as this. I'm too plain to have thought of this scenario I am in as of right now.

Rose's P.O.V