Three

Not many people read chapter two, which I found quite depressing I mean come on? Is this story that bad that only 3 people want to read each chapter? Yes, oh well then it's going to get better in the next two chapters, these chapters are just you know the introductory chapters in which everything happens that's disposed to happen to set the story

Anyway lets continue.

~

Later on that day I was left alone in a room, almost like a library; there were books everywhere and a desk in the middle full of pens and paper. I made my way over to the desk and sat down. I traced the outline of the desk with my finger, I don't know why, it's always been a habit ever since I were young.

I placed a piece of paper that had been written on in front of me. The handwriting was perfectly italic. I started to read.

"Wednesday 13th June 1678, 

The pain has gotten worse, it much worse then worse, it is excruciating not able to have a drink of blood. They guys have forced me to stop killing and drinking the townsmen and women's blood. I've been locked up in my room for days not knowing what to do or where to go. It feels like I am being tortured for wanting food. If only I was human, life would be so much simpler. 

Lou has made me sit here and right about my thoughts and feelings, at first I was a little apprehensive but then I finally realised that writing would do me good. 

I done something terrible, extremely terrible. I murdered my one and only love, Elizabeth. I didn't mean to, I just lost control and didn't what I was doing. I was craving blood and only blood, I didn't care who from, I just needed blood and the outcome of that is I killed my soon-to-be wife. 

I don't know how anyone could like a monster like me, I'm disgusting and... a killer. A cold-blooded killer. Vampires aren't supposed to have feelings yet I do. Is it wrong to say that I fall too fast? Whenever I do everything just turns into an absolute mess. 

Sometimes I contemplate whether to kill myself but then I realise I can't kill myself, I'm a vampire and only another vampire can kill me. My brothers wouldn't kill me, they'd think I were on some sort of drugs. 

Why did I have to be picked to have this life styles, to feed of humans and kill whenever I pleased without ever being caught. It's a burden. I'm just one massive burden. 

I'm going to go and sleep now, oh wait, I can't. Silly me, I thought I were human then... 

Harold."

I put the piece of paper on the desk and sat there staring at it. 

I had no idea that Harry thought he is a burden, he doesn't at all seem to think like that but then again, I've only known him for half a day. And the thing is that I am going to spend the rest of my days with him so I might as well get to know him. Even if he is a cold-blooded killer, he's already said that he is going to spare my life and keep me a slave, not a slave you see in films that get beaten and bruised for doing something wrong, I am not to do anything wrong so Harry can maybe send me home. 

I started to think about my family. 

My sister, Lisa, my brother, Michael and my mum and dad, what were they going to think about their eldest daughter not being home, they are going to think that I have been murdered. Tears flooded from my eyes. 

"I can't do this."  I whispered to myself. 

This one is short because it has two parts, the next chapter will be up today also

Sarah x