Eight

After I found out that Harry was officially in love with me I knew it was time I had a little rest to get my mind of things.

I woke up two hours later at 5 o'clock. I could smell the tastiness of dinner being prepared. I knew Harry was cooking who else was going to cook, I highly doubt Niall would cook, he'd just eat all the food like last night had proven once I went down to the kitchen and saw the whole of the left overs been eaten.

I only knew it was Niall because he wrote a note on the washing board to tell me that the food was delicious and couldn't get enough and eat everyone else's.

-

I got out of bed and stretched my arms and legs as I stood up. The nap was just what I needed.

I opened the chamber door and breathed in the nice smell food. I followed the smell and the sound of a radio being played and eventually found my self in the kitchen.

I noticed Harry was standing by the oven swaying his hips to the music. It wasn't regular music I would normally listen to. It was classical music, Beethoven I think.

I stood behind Harry as he hummed the tune nicely. I think he could sense I were there because he didn't even have to turn around to say, "Never sneak up on a vampire, Rose."

I blushed at how he had nicknamed me Rose, nobody had ever called me that before. I poked his sides and I motioned for him to move over so I could see what he was making.

Spaghetti Bolognese, my favourite.

I smiled, at his kind gesture of making everyone in the castle food.

"Taste it." Harry asked. His got a spoon and dipped it in the food before motioning me to open my mouth and eating it.

It was delicious. Extremely delicious.

"It's so good!" I exclaimed. Harry cheered and ran across the room like a child would do if they found out they were going to Disney land. It amused me a lot. Harry's tall frame, too tall for my small frame grabbed hold of my waist and picked me up twirling me around.

I looked at him. He looked so happy for some reason. Like it was a personally achievement to cook. I laughed at him.

"Why are so happy about making food?" He put me down and smiled at me.

"I haven't cooked in over 400 years. I gave up once I realised I didn't need to when I could get maids to do it for me, they died and then new ones came along but maids haven't come along for many many years." I stared at him in awe. He was just so adorable and I have no idea why, he just intrigued me.

"Really? 400 years, that's a long time." I exclaimed. Harry chuckled.

"I know." He smirked. I turned towards the food and began stirring it myself as Harry watched what I were doing carefully.

"But you are just so damn good at cooking, I thought my mum was good but you are extraordinarily good." I relied. Harry snickered and shrugged his shoulders.

"Some people are born with it, some people learn how to do it." He egoistically said.

"Wow, someone's ego is mighty big today?" I joked. Harry laughed. I looked up at him.

"That's not the only that is big." He mumbled not wanting me to hear. I hear it anyway.

My eyes widened and then I suddenly realised. Harry and I have had sex but I didn't see his manhood. I was too focused on the fact that I was having sex with a vampire.

"When is it done?" I asked to avoid any always conversation. Harry looked at the clock dangling from the wall.

"In about half an hour, I've got to put the spaghetti on yet." I nodded and stepped out of his way. I sat down in the corner of the kitchen on the the counter.

I looked around the kitchen.

The kitchen was modernly decoration. It wasn't what you'd expect a kitchen that belonged to vampires looked like. There were carpets and not stone cold flooring. The walls were painted a dark red with a hint of black with white tiles going around the edge of the counters and walls. It looked so welcoming, like you could go in and feel as if you were at home cooking.

I'd hate to admit but I really did prefer the castle over my own home.

Harry noticed me looking around the kitchen.

"What you looking for?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Nothing, I'm just looking and evaluating everything like I normally do." I stated. Harry chuckled to himself.

"Okay then."

-

I noticed that once I got more familiar and comfortable with my surroundings and the guys around me that I started to fell at home once again.

I was starting to get used to the fact that I weren't going to leave any time soon and that I would see women come in the castle but never come out no matter what.

-

Dinner went exceptionally well, except that Harry sat right at the end of the table once again, he ignored everyone's conversations including mine. It was like he was uneasy with my being around his brother and speaking to them like we were all good friends.

Zayn drew my attention away from Harry.

"Yeah, so, like I was saying. The weather is great outside to go somewhere for the day, like the beach or for a picnic in the par-" Liam cut him off.

"Are you stupid? We can't leave the castle and we can't go out in public, we will expose ourselves to everyone. How stupid can you get, Zayn? Don't you remember what Niall and Harry did? do you?" he asked.

Zayn nodded and We all stared at Liam, waiting for his response.

"He almost got us killed by the head vampire, if we go out there again it could happen for real!" Liam's voice raised as he got more into the conversation. Everyone exhaled and looked down at their plates and messed around with their good, all, except Harry. He was staring at me. Not just the eye locking for just a second, he was full on intensely staring into my eyes like he was trying to tell me something.

I grew extremely confused with the conversation as I focused on Harry. The guys carried on discussing the 'awful situation' that they were once in.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at each individual one.

"What? I'm confused. Someone fill me in?" I asked. They all looked at me and laughed at how oblivious I was being. I glared at them all.

"What?" I asked. They just shook in roaring laughter.

"She's so infatuated with Harry to even notice we were speaking about her." Louis whispered to Niall. Niall looked at me and laughed even harder.

"It's true!" He roared.

I decided to drop the conversation and carry on eating ignoring all the boys comments and remarks.

Harry done the same.

I then remembered why he hardly ever spoke to his brothers. I realised that's why he sat all the way on the other side of the table. They ignored him and left him out on everything. No wonder he spends most his time with me, he doesn't feel as if he belongs with his brothers.

I decided that is what my other task was.

I need to get them all to act like brothers again, even if it kills me.

-

Ooooo look another update today! There might be another one later as well!

COMMENT VOTE AND FAN PLEASEEEE!

Sarah x