Sixteen

Thank you so much to @NiallersNandos00 , I official love you because you are so sweet and thinks that this story deserves to be #1 :D Thank you a million times over! This is dedicated to you like I said it would! :D 

Thank you so much for every ones support and to the people that have been here since the beginning which was only like two weeks ago but anyway, if it wasn't for you guys I would of given up already! 

BTW! THE NEXT TWO CHAPTERS ARE GOING TO MAINLY BE LOUIS' POV! SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION IF YOU DO INDEED GET CONFUSED! 

ENJOY!

-

Louis' P.O.V

It took almost six hours to get where we had to be, the guys were getting very impatient as Rose kept asking where we were going. None of us answer her though, if we did she's panic.

Zayn and I, took turns in driving since we both needed to get some sleep once and a while. We didn't stop often, we stopped twice and that's to get some snacks, drinks and loo breaks. 

I'm positive that what the guys and I are doing by leaving the castle is a good thing. I don't want anything to destroy this plan any time soon. All I care about it saving Rose. 

If we lose Rose then we lose Harry and Zayn as well.

-

Harry has decided to finally speak to us again, I think maybe it's because this is the most we've been in the same place as him for this many hours. We all made small talk, we spoke about positive things, not negative things, if we did it'll put a downer on every ones mood. 

The only thing on my mind was blood. I hadn't hunted in over two days, I went out to make the guys believe I were going hunting but really I was sitting in the park further into town sitting on the park bench thinking about random things.

In fact, I've been going to the park for a while now, 
I saw a girl there once, she was beautiful. Blue eyes you could swim in with silky wavy brown hair that reached her waist. She was perfect. I went to the park every morning the time I saw her, I unfortunately never saw her again. She was all I could think about and as I think about it now, I finally realise that I was in love with and I didn't even know her. 

A week ago, I went to the park again, a lady was sitting next to me, she was holding the newspaper in her hands while her eyes focused on the page she were reading. I tilted my head to look at the front page. The title was vague and clearly said 'Women. 24, found dead' I could see the picture of the women clearly until the lady, that was reading the news paper, flipped to the next page and that's when I saw her gorgeous face. 

It was the girl I had fallen in love with. She was the girl that dead. 

The lady realised I was staring the front page, th women sighed and gave me the news paper to ready, I was shocked by her actions but gave her a friendly smile to say thanks. 

"You know her?" The lady asked pointing to the girl from the park I had fallen in love with. I nodded.
"Kind off." I replied.  The lady put her hand on my shoulder and gave me a sly smile.
"She was found yesterday in her apartment, just a down the road, In a pool of her own blood on her bathroom floor. Some people are saying she committed suicide, some say she was murdered." The women rubbed my shoulder and got off the from the bench and left without another word. 

I cried that night like there was no tomorrow, but unfortunately there was a tomorrow, a tomorrow without her. 

-

Anyway, I am extremely thirsty and craving blood from any stranger around. 

I tapped my fingers against the steering wheel as I turned the corner and was now face to face with our future home for the next couple of months, maybe even years. 

I put my foot on the breaks and the car come to a slow stop as we reached the driveway off the 'mystery house'. In fact, it isn't a mystery house, it's my grand parent's house which my brother's and I went to every summer back to when we weren't vampires. of course that was 500 years ago and the house had rotten over the years of neglect so a while ago I came back expecting it to be gone but it was still here. I've been coming here with Niall every year for a decade to get the place fixed and back to it's orginial self.