Seven

The garden scene ended quite abruptly because we heard screaming coming from outside the castle. Harry immediately went and checked what it was I just kind of sat there in awe at what he had just said.

He had just admitted to liking me in way, and I, Roseanne, just couldn't help but think that my 'task' of making him fall in love with me, weren't going to take that long at all.

I focused my attention back on Harry. He was standing now standing top of a platform which I had never seen before. The platform was attached to the castle as if it was a step. Harry peered round the castle wall. I had a feeling he was going to fall but then again, he's a vampire, he can't die while falling.

"There's a women crying for help" he turned to me and made his way off the platform, a sigh of relief washed over me. He was now standing front of me staring at my face in wonder. ", should I go see what she wants?" He asked me expecting an opinion. I furrowed my eyes eyebrows and looked at him in confusion.

"I don't know, she is screaming and whaling for help, she could be your next victim." I was giving him the hint of that he needed to feed again since he looked pasty and tired. Harry got the hint I was giving and grabbed hold of my arm as we raced out of the garden, and through hallways of the castle till we found the castle door.

Memories flashed of 3 days ago when I first walked through the gate and into the castle with my friend Belle and the whole of our year. I somehow missed being near some of the people I can't stand. I shook the thought out of my head.

Harry pulled a lather and the gate slowly opened in a downwards motion. The crying and screaming women ran through them and into Harry's arms. I watched as his face changed. His eyes widened and his nostrils flared as he inhaled her sent.

Harry looked at me while he stroked the poor women's hair as she sobbed into his chest. As soon as she showed her face to Harry he turned to me signalling for me to pull the lather. I did as told and watched as Harry slowly walked with the women with his arms wrapped around her waist. I stumbled behind them. We came to the dungeon stairs.

Harry turned to me and said in his husky voice quiet enough for only me to hear, "Do you want to see?" He needn't say more. I knew what he implied. He was asking if I wanted to witness him bite her and drain the life from her. Without hesitation I nodded. I was curious as to the process was like, since I knew I'd never experience it first hand.

He opened the secret door to the dungeon and instantly the smell of rotting flesh filled my nostrils. I saw his grip tighten around the women. Her red hair was dirty and her skin was a peachy colour. She had blood stains all over he dress. She was about to become the next feed of a vampire and I was about to witness it.

Harry forcefully pulled the women down the steps. She started to scream even louder as she was before. She knew what was going to happen to her as the corpses come to sight. I cringed at the loudness of her voice. Harry paid no interest and continued to drag her further into the dungeon.

"NO, DON'T DO THIS. I BEG YOU, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" She screamed in Harry's face. This I could tell made Harry angry.

I watched his expression change once again from normal Harry to the blood sucking vampire Harry, as his fangs once again protruded his mouth.

Is it strange that I found it quite seducing watching him do this? Yes, oh okay.

"Calm down." Was all Harry could muster before he took his fangs and plunged them into the victims neck, making her squill with pain. I was fascinated by it. I watched Harry closely.

His lips surrounded the women's vein as he sucked her blood. You could see his veins pulse as he drunk more and more. She carried on screaming until Harry took the last of her blood. He through her now lifeless body to the ground to join the rest of the collection of dead, rotting corpses. Harry wiped his mouth and turned to face me. He looked so menacing yet it wasn't a bad thing, it made me drawn to him. So desirable.