Eighteen

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES OVER! 43,000 reads and tiny bit more, I love you guys so much! There will be a lot more chapters now because you guys are just so lovely and I do read every single comment you leave and they are always so sweet and I appreciate you guys a lot okay? Thank you once again! 

SECOND HALF OF THIS CHAPTER WILL BE ROSE'S P.O.V BECAUSE SHE IS GONNA DIEEEE ( well, you'll just have to find out so keep reading) Haha, she isn't going to die in this chapter or the next, I still haven't decided if I want her to live yet! :o

- Sarah x

-

Louis' P.O.V

We needed to devise a plan. A plan that can help us to know where Rose is. Right now we all needed a little encouragement. We were all just sitting down on the island in the kitchen in silence, thinking about Rose and how stupid we have been to get her involved in our lives. 

Zayn and Harry had now calmed down and the atmosphere was finally not awkward and tense to be in. They have made amends and said to each other that they are still brothers no matter what has happened or what will happen. 

Niall got off his chair and went searching for a piece of paper and pen, once he found them he come back and sat down again ushering everyone to gather round him. We all did as told. I stood next to Harry, he stood next to Zayn, and he stood next to Liam who was on the right side of Niall. 

Niall started drawing a weird diagram styled drawing, I couldn't make out what he was trying to tell us. 

Harry was the first to say something about he weird drawing.

"Niall, what are you doing?" He asked in a confused tone. Everyone nodded in agreement as to what he actually drawing. Niall raised his index finger to shut us up so he could concentrate on his ' drawing'. I looked around at the guys. Zayn was fidgeting most probably wondering about what was happening to Rose as of right now. Liam was just staring into space, not knowing what exactly he was doing. Lastly I looked over at Harry, he looked deep in thought, every five seconds or so his eyes would brim with tears as he thought about Rose. 

I stared at Zayn and Harry. I was extremely baffled. How can two guys fall in love with one girl? It's just so stupid because either way one of them is going to get hurt and by the look of things both of them are. 

"Niall, mate. Hurry the fuck up, we are wasting time, we could be out looking for Rose not watching you draw something stupid!" Liam piped. Suddenly Niall stopped and put down his pen marvelling at his own drawing or stupidity. We glanced down at the piece of paper. As we all looked closely we finally realised that it wasn't a stupid drawing it was a plan, more like an answer. A clue as to where Rose might be.

I silently cursed as I had just remembered that Niall can see into people's mind and some what become them in a sense, thats why he knows where to find Rose because he went into Cassius' mind and saw what he saw.

Harry started smiling to himself. He looked like he had just hit gold. He quickly grabbed my arm and started dragging my out of the kitchen and by the front door.

"I know where she is, Lou. I'm going to find her and get her back before it's too late." The guys followed us as we sped out of the front door without our coats. Scotland is freezing this time of year and here we are going out without a coat. How stupid. 

Harry's P.O.V

I can't wait to get to Rose, I need to see her. I cannot cope with out her next to me. I need to find her before it's too late. I ran to the car and jumped into the front seat immediately starting the ignition. They guys got into the car and strapped themselves in and in one swift movement of the clutch and off we were. We were finally going to get Rose. I had missed her so much yet it had only been 3 hours since she had been taken. I love her. Hopefully nothing bad has happened to her, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if that ever did happen. 

Rose's P.O.V 

Cassius had taken me. How did he even find us?

He had taken me while Harry slept beside me. Cassius took me deep inside a cave somewhere, I had no idea where. He tied up my hands and put gaffer tape across my mouth so I couldn't shout for help. Like that would work anyway. 

I had cried for the past four hours as I knew that I would be dead whenever Cassius came back. Harry and the guys have no idea where I am so how can I be saved now? I'm going to be sacrificed no matter what happens. I'm going to be burned alive. 

I laid there like I were already dead. Right now I haven't anything to live for, I was alone, crying, vulnerable, and about to die and nobody was here to save me. 

I closed my eyes and tried to block out the thoughts from my mind of myself rotting away. 

I heard a pitta patter of footsteps come towards me, I slowly opened my eyes and found Cassius staring down at me. He smirked and grabbed hold my arm and holstered me up. His brown eyes burned holes in my skin as I shuddered at his touch. 

"You have exactly two hours to live, you will live on one condition." He started. I suddenly became very interested. His hoarse voice stung my ears as he spoke. 

"If your lover boy or anyone of his pathetic brothers come and rescue you then you will be let go and I won't bother you any more, you can live your life how you want to..." He chuckled to himself. "but you have to tell your lover boy that you never really didn't love him and that everything was fake and really you were workin-" I cut him off by my muffled screams. He chuckled more. He grabbed hold of my hair and pulled my head back. He leant down to my ear and sighed. His hot stick breath made my teeth shatter against each other. 

"Now you listen bitch, you either tell your boy that you don't love him or you die, got it?" He threatened. I cried. I let all my tears out as if I were alone in my bedroom no one could see me. I felt invisible and defenceless. How do I get myself in these situations? 

I sniffled and slowly nodded. Cassius smiled in return and let go of my hair. 

"I have a feeling he'll be here soon, that blonde one knows where we are." I slightly gasped as he said that Niall knows where we are. That means I am going to be saved. I'll tell Harry I don't love him and then once Cassius lets me go I'll go back to the house and tell him it was all a lie and I had to say it to save myself. I silently sighed. I knew I was going to live so now he worrying was over. I could finally wait in peace. 

-

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT, I'M TIRED AND I DON'T HAVE THE ENERGY TO WRITE ANYMORE!

Sorry for keeping you guys waiting for like 6 days, but at least i've updated now :)

Hope you enjoyed - sorry again for the shitty quality. 

- Sarah x