Four

Harry came to visit me later that night. He found me crying myself to sleep. Once I saw him hovering over me I started crying even more. He asked if he could come and comfort me, I let him. He laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He whispered comforting things in my ear to make me laugh, smile and to genuinely stop crying. It worked. I fell asleep as Harry sung a lullaby, Harry stayed with me while I slept, as he can't sleep, he watched me as if it was fascinating and a rare thing.

If he was going to kill me, I would of jumped off the castle wall by now, but because he has confined in me I now feel like he isn't a bad person, he is just a vampire after all...just with human emotions.

-

Next day

I woke up to find Harry gone. Instead a note replaced his empty space. I opened up the crumpled letter and read it out loud.

"I've gone to the dungeon, come down if you want but I suggest that you don't, it's not very pleasant. Oh and today you start as my personal slave.

Harry."

Slave.

That word played in my mind.

I sighed and decided to find my way down to the dungeon. I went through secret doors upon secret doors, I eventually got lost. I had given up and sat down on the floor upon which I were standing. I placed my head in my hands and shook it lightly.

"How hard is it to find a dungeon around here?" I asked myself.

"Not that hard actually, extremely easy to come to think about it." Harry's husky voice came from infront of me. I looked up at him. He was smirking. His brown locks covered in a red liquid, blood, his teeth and lips were faintly stained red.

He noticed staring at his mouth so he quickly licked his lips and rubbed around his mouth with the hem of his skirt.

I attempted to get up, that's before Harry held out his hand to help me, I stared at his pale hands and reluctantly placed my hand in his as he pulled me up to my feet. 

"Do I refer to you as master now?" I mumbled quietly. He sighed deeply. 

"You have to stop mumbling. Speak up." He sternly said. I gulped. 

"Do I refer to you as master now?" I said again louder. Harry smiled and nodded his head. 

"Yes, you may no longer call me Harry, Master is my name now." Harry gripped hold of arm and lead my down a secret door which I did not see before. We reached the dungeon in under a minute.

The stench was disgusting. I held my nose between my fingers as we got further into the damp, dark, and dirty room. 

I couldn't see where I was going, since Harry is taller than me and we were in complete darkness.

As I took a step forward I felt something hard flatten between my shoe and the hard cement flooring. The light bulb flickered above me as I searched for what it was.

My face dropped.

Bodies. Rotting bodies were sprawled across the floor.

Corpses. Lifeless bodies everywhere.

I screamed at the top of my lungs. Something in me just clicked and made me turn into monster.

"YOU KILLED ALL THESE WOMEN FOR BLOOD? YOU FILTHY, DISGUSTING PEOPLE. KILLERS YOU ALL ARE, ARE YOU GOING TO KILL ME AS WELL? ARE YOU GOING TO SEDUCE ME AND THEN IN THE LAST SECOND PIERCE YOUR STUPID FANGS IN MY NECK AND SUCK ALL MY BLOOD UNTIL I BECOME LIFELESS AND LIMP?!" I took a deep breath. I had started to hyperventilate the more I spoke. Harry just stood there staring at me square in the face.