Five

I am fully aware that this story so far is extremely shit. I assure you it will get better, It's just that the first few chapters of this storing is basically setting the scene and information about Harry and Roseanne. Oh and I apologise for the lack of detail in the 'sex scene', there is a lack of detail because I didn't want to destroy the imagination of people younger than 13!

Should I keep updating this fanfic? or should I delete it?

There isn't many people that are reading it and it's making me quite sad because that last chapter took me the whole of yesterday to write it and once I woke up I had to improve it just for the guys that actually comment and vote! Nobody appreciates it because this story only has 20 votes and that makes me quite depressed to be perfectly honest :(

Anyway, I'm updating today because I just want to get the first 10 chapters out of the way so I can get into the flow of writing the rest of the chapters anyway, enjoy! :)

Oh and one last thing, thanks for the feedback! x

-

I had been instructed to make a feast for the boys. I decided to make a roast since it's my favourite and who doesn't like a roast? Nobody that I know of.

Over the past two hours the castle had grown quiet. Harry, I mean, my master had gone out hunting to find another people to add to the collection of corpses in the dungeon. The whole thought of them biting their victims and then draining blood seemed a bit taboo to me personally.

I was alone in a scary castle which I used to stare at through my bedroom window, it's strange really to think that two days ago I was a normal student with a normal life and now I am not so normal at all. As dinner was done over an hour ago I had mine first as I didn't want to interrupt and disturb their dinner time which they normally have without me.

You're most probably thinking, "Vampire can't eat, they feed of humans" well, let me tell you now, if they had asked me to cook them a nice meal then they obviously do eat human food like us. Vampires aren't what they seem, that's for sure.

I sat at the large table in silence. The table was one you would see in Victorian movies as the Queen had a huge dinner party. The whole castle is magnificent, the castle walls definitely needed repairing but if anyone comes as close to a metre away from the castle they will get bitten and never seen again so there isn't really any hope for this castle when the boys are here.

There was a knocking at the castle gate. My whole body stiffened. I debated in my mind if I should go and check it out but instead I blanked the knocking out of my mind and enjoyed my meal.

What if It were the boys? No, thats no possible they said they wouldn't be back till later.

After I ate, I went wondering around the castle.

The castle was full of rooms and stair cases that lead to nothing just fancy rooms that looked like no one had been in them for years.

I came across a room which looked more like a girl had once stayed in and that's when I realised that the only other girl that lived here were Elizabeth. Harry's apparent one true love.

"Harry didn't mean to kill her. She was human after all, she was fragile and he was careless. He's always been careless." A voice cut of my thoughts. I turned around to face the voice. Niall, if I remember correctly was leaning against the pine door frame. He was looking around the room. I focused my eyes on him.

"How did he kill her?" My curiosity sparked a conversation. He looked me in the eyes, his eyes looked empty.

"They were going to get married. A few weeks before the wedding, Elizabeth decides that she wants to become one of us, Harry says alright then like the knob he is and then takes a bite at her neck, she whimpers obviously in pain but Harry thinks she is enjoying it. Before it's too late, Harry drinks too much blood, he hasn't got the option to make her into a vampire anymore. She's just lying in his arms, cold and lifeless. From then on Harry has tormented himself in believing that being the way he is a curse, in fact it's not otherwise he wouldn't of met you and you wouldn't be able to change him into a better person." Niall was obviously hinting something to me. I just couldn't see it.