Six

Today I was allowed to go into the castle garden but not alone obviously, Harry was with me as I enjoyed the sun light. It was in the daylight and yes, this whole time you've thought that vampires can't go out into the sunlight, well guess what? They can, you've been living a lie.

The garden was magnificent, beautiful roses, tulips, poppies and other flowers were dotted around the edge and other various sections of the garden. There was a bird waterfall in which birds were currently drinking from and two benches in which flowers where intwined into.

It was beautiful. Stunning even.

I danced around the garden while touching everything that caught my eye.

I turned and faced Harry sitting on one of the benches facing me, I smiled at him. "It's so beautiful isn't it?" I asked. Harry nodded in agreement and shouted over at me his response.

"It is indeed, even more beautiful with a lovely lady dancing around in it." He chuckled to himself. Something in me wanted to say something in return but I ended up saying the thing that came to my mind.

"This place makes me want to get married in it." It really did. I just want to have my wedding here, to whoever I'll get married too. I couldn't get over the fact that the front of the castle looked spooky and I inviting but once you see the garden you'll think the place is some sort of paradise.

Harry smiled at me.

"I almost did." He mumbled expecting that I didn't hear what he said but I did. I felt the put of my stomach sink.

Roseanne, remember the task, make him fall in love with you.

I said to myself.

I shook my head and moved towards Harry, he seemed a little taken back. I bent down and was now level with him as he was sitting down. He looked me in the eyes and then I knew what I had to do. I had to kiss him.

I took a deep breath and placed my lips on his for only a split second. I removed my lips before he got the chance to deepen the kiss.

I straightened myself out and looked at him once again. His face flashed with confusion but his eyes suddenly brightened up. I putted his shoulder and turned away, I walked away from him and sat on the other bench across the garden.

As I made my way over to the bench I noticed a book underneath the seat. I smiled to myself and grabbed it before sitting down. I turned to the page bookmarked. I started reading in my head.

"There is just something in the way she smiles, it captivates my souls in every way possible. Oh, if only I could stop this gut quenching feeling as if love had personally punched me in the stomach, as if to wake me up from oblivion. Oh, unrequited love, oh anything. I am not complete, I need to have her with me otherwise I might so something unforgiving. Oh please, just return the favour."

I stopped reading as I heard footsteps against the wet squishy mud coming towards me.

"I forgot that was there, I must have left that there earlier today." Harry's face came into focus as he was no only a few metres away from me and his beloved book. He smiled as he sat down next to me.

"The book is good isn't it?" He asked. I ignored his question and asked one of my own.

"Why do you treat me differently to how a slave is supposed to be treated?" I put the book next to me and looked Harry in the eyes. He sensed me staring at him so he looked into my eyes in return.

"The truth is... I don't think of you as a slave, slaves are treated without respect and are put in awful living situations and punished for no god forsaken reason," he began, his voice was so captivating. ", but you, Roseanne, you are different. I treat you as if you are a friend, only have I treated you like a slave and that was once when we had sex." I shuddered as he mentioned what happened yesterday between us.

"You aren't slave material if I am perfectly honest with you." He joked. I couldn't help but laugh. He looked at me for a while, his eyes showed curiosity and contentment. He soon laughed along with me.

"Why did you make me your slave then?" I asked. Harry stopped laughing once I asked. He looked away from my eyes and looked straight a head.

"Honestly, it was because I was scared that you would go and tell people that we were blood sucking vampires, which we are, it's just people don't take them things very well and well, I was scared that I would so something stupid if I didn't keep you as a slave, the only other option for me was to kill you and I couldn't do that."

I understood where he was coming from to be perfectly honest. It seemed completely rational.

"Why couldn't you kill me?" I murmured. Harry sighed and exhaled.

"It's because there is just something about you that makes my stomach do back flips and I have no idea what that means, it could mean that I am hungry and I want to drink your blood or you just make my heart do crazy things." He whispered loud enough for me to hear.

"I'm flattered, honestly." I replied.

I grabbed hold of Harry's hand and rubbed my thumb on the back of his hand. He froze for a second but intertwined his fingers with mine just how I had to him moments ago.

"You are quite something." He mumbled as he kissed my cheek.

I could sense him already falling for me, which completely bewildered me. A vampire falling in love with a human. Impossible.

Or so I thought...