One

I dedicate this chapter to allourmemories since she was the only person which commented their feedback! Thank you for that by the way! She wanted the next chapter so here it is! This is the official chapter one the first chapter was an intro!

~

Roseanne's POV

School trips were never that fun, especially since the whole of year 13 were going to be cramped beside each other in a "haunted" castle. Which isn't haunted at all, those types of mystical and deadly creatures don't exist. Belle stood beside me gripping hold of my hand. My hands blood circulation was cut off fully as the whole of my left hand turned a ghostly white. Everyone was listening to a tour guide that was currently explaining how old the castle was and who first lived in it. Everyone had started to become quite as he began to tell the story of how "everything changed".

"In 1567, a storm had struck the town, the people living here in the castle at the time weren't aware of the people in the town screaming and running up to the castle gates crying out for help. Two hundred townsmen and women stood outside banging on the castles bars that stopped people from coming in. One young man that lived here, Harold his name was, suddenly heard the noise, he went to see where it was coming from. He peered over the castles roof and looked down at the ground below him. He was tempted to let them in to see what they wanted, he soon changed his mind when he saw a few women and men climb up the castle walls. In the distance he saw a man in black look up at him. Harold shook his head and closed his eyes. Once he opened his eyes the man was gone. He thought he was safe but he really wasn't. He turned around to face the man in black. Their faces on an inch apart. Harold and his brothers in the castle were never to be seen again. Legend has it that the man in black was a vampire and was seeking someone or a group of people to carry on his blood taking quest. Harold and his brothers were the people for him," I rolled my eyes. How could this even happen? Vampires aren't real.

"There has been many sightings of dishevelled characters walking through these stones halls beware if you see something strange, call for assistance or call me to check what it is. WALK AROUND IN GROUPS OF THREE OR MORE. I cannot stress this enough." He nodded and walked ahead of everyone. I let go of Belle's hand and quietly started to walk by myself. I looked behind at the group in front of me, no one realised I was missing. I breathed a sigh of relief.

I come to a halt as I reached a staircase, the staircase had a red carpet going all the way up and black railings guiding you to the third floor. The stair case looked like it have been walked on yet their was a caution sign across it signalling for people to not walk up them. Everyone is scared of this place except me so I highly doubt it was anyone here. I decided to investigate. I placed my hand on the glossy black railing and slowly walked up, not phased that there might be something lurking around up there.

You would expect the whole castle to be dusty and full of dirt but it isn't, it is clean and glossy, everything was polished and cleaned to the fullest, as you could see it sparkle and shine.

Once I reached the last step I felt someone's staring at me. I looked down the stairs and both ends of the hall, there was no one there.

"Strange..." I whispered as I walked down the hallway. I didn't know where I was going. I just wanted to search for things I felt interesting or useful. It felt like I had been walking for miles but really it only was a few metres.

I stopped my whole body and stood completely still. I sensed cold presence behind me. It felt like something or some had breathed on my neck. I slowly turned around but was facing nothing but the other end of the hall.

I closed my eyes as I felt someone tap my shoulder. I completely stopped breathing as I turned for the second time to face not a wall but a young boy, around my age, in front of me. he had brown curly locks and a pair of green menacing eyes. I let out a massive sigh.

"Oh god, you scared me." I playfully pushed his shoulder. He most probably is in my year, but how comes I've never seen him before? When I pushed him he didn't move an inch. My face fell straight, emotionless and expressionless. The boys lips turned into a smirk. I took a few steps back.

"Who are you?" I asked. He moved closer to me. As he breathed I could feel his cold breath on my face, it smelt like vanilla and smoke. (A/N I am aware everyone in the band do not smoke apart from Zayn but this FICTION! It's completely fake)

"Your worst nightmare." He hastily whispered in my ear. After that everything became a blur as I drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

~

Sorry if this bad, I just want the first chapters to come along quite fast so I can get down to writing the interesting and relevant parts of the story!

Sarah