Fourteen

Rose's P.O.V

Today was the first day of the two days I have left.

As the clock struck 8 o'clock in the morning, I turned to Harry and snuggled into his side. His body was cold but yet warmed me up like always. I heard Harry sigh. I frowned.

"I give up." Harry whispered to me. I placed my lips on his jaw and kept kissing until he smiled. It took roughly two seconds. He turned to face me and kissed my nose.

"Today is a brand new day and we only have two days left together, all we are doing is laying here staring at each other, we could go out in the garden or take a walk through the castle." I breathed.  

Harry nodded in agreement. He got up from the bed but not before giving me a sweet kiss which lasted only a few seconds. I smiled. I love him so much. I thought to myself.

"We should go to the top of the castle, the view is amazing from there." Harry mentioned. I agreed as I got out of bed and got changed into Harry's Rolling Stones t-shirt and a pair of denim baby blue shorts with my maroon ankle high converse. Harry got dressed into a pair of black skinny jeans and a plain baggy t shirt. He looked extremely handsome, like he always does.

Once we were finished getting dressed to go outside to the top of the roof, Harry grabbed hold of my hand and guided me through the castle hallways and corridors as we got to a for at the top of some stairs. Harry opened the door and there was the roof.

I gasped. It was beautiful. There were flowers everywhere and rose bushes. Harry smiled as he heard me gasp. I guess he knew I was speechless.

Who knew vampires had time to do the gardening? I surely didn't.

"It's beautiful, Harry. How can the roof of a castle be this magnificent?" I asked, fascinated by the different coloured flowers which lined the rim of the roof.

Harry chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.

"I brought you up here because I want to speak to you about something." He suddenly seemed nervous. I furrowed my eyebrows and walked towards a bench next to a rose bush, Harry followed.

I sat down at the far right and Harry sat at the far left. It was awkward, I was worried at what he was going to say.

Harry turned to me and put his feet on the bench so his body was facing mine. I stayed in the same position. I could feel the tension rising.

Harry exhaled, "I love you, you know?"

I sighed and looked at him, smiling slightly.  

"I know." I murmured.

Harry moved closer to me, "What are we going to do?" His eyes became watery.

"Don't cry, for crying out loud. I don't want to have any emotional day, I need to have a nice and peaceful day without any tears." I moaned.

If Harry is going to be an emotional wreck for next two days then there is no point is trying to think positive towards the whole situation.

Harry intertwined his hand with mine and brought it up to his mouth, kissing it softly multiple times.

He started chuckling to himself.

I stared at him confused. Why is he laughing? I mean, there isn't anything to laugh about or at.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked, my tone was demanding as if I wanted an answer.

Harry shook his head while still chuckling only slightly.

"It's just" he started laughing again. ", we haven't been together a day and yet we are already being torn apart."

I glared at him and immediately let go of his hand. He stopped laughing all together and sighed.

"I was laughing because if I didn't laugh I would cry and you don't want that to happen do you?" He stated. I held his hand again and shook my head. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

His eyes boared into the side of my face. "I have a surprise for you." His stated with pride. The corners of my mouth turned up into a smile. How sweet of him, he got me a surprise.

"A surprise?" I asked shocked.

Harry pointed towards an apple tree directly in front of us. How did I not notice it? I had been looking directly at it.

"Look beside the tree." He stated. My glaze fell from the tree to the side of it. A blanket and a picnic basket were neatly placed underneath the apple tree. I

"I set up a picnic." He mentioned. I turned to him and gave a passionate kiss.  

"Do you have hot dogs?" I asked. Harry chuckled and nodded. I gave him a light peck on the lips and galloped off to the picnic basket laying underneath the apple tree. Harry soon followed after me.

As soon as I sat down on the blanket I was already easy dishing out the food in the basket.

Harry laughed at my eagerness. I couldn't help but blush. I am hungry, what do you expect from me?

We ate in peace, occasionally we would kiss, laugh about absolutely nothing and feed each other strawberries and other pieces of fruit that happened to be packed in the basket.

As we finished eating I turned to Harry and smiled.

"Tell me the truth, who made the backer and put the food in it?" I knew it wasn't Harry, Harry has been with me all night and day yesterday so he couldn't have went into the kitchen and made all this food without me noticing.

Harry blushed and put his hand ups in defence.

"You caught me" he stated. I giggled as he wiggled his eyes brows as we pulled funny faces at each other. ", Niall was very kind to have made this picnic for himself but since he hasn't to share it with he gave it to me since I had planned this all two days ago." He grinned like a Cheshire cat.

He looked adorable.

His dimples showed as he grinned ear to ear, they looked like little craters that you would find on the moon.

"I love you." I whispered into his ear. Harry smiled at me and kissed me passionately. One thing led to another and we ended up having sex on the blanket, under the apple tree on the castle roof.

It was perfect.

-

This is kind of a filler but it isn't at the same time.

It's short, I think I don't know I can't be bothered to check or re read it for any errors because my phone battery is about to die and I won't be able to update again today. Because I really want to update as much as I can for you guys that are my dedicated readers.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed.

Sarah x