CHAPTER 1

Leo's POV

"Clean this up." I said to Xavier, my personal bodyguard, eyeing the dead body. I didn't wait for his response and went to my car and just took off. Man, I was pissed.

How dare they betray me! I took them from fucking streets and gave them food and shelter, and this is how they repay me! Fucking bastards! Good thing they are dead, otherwise I would have tortured them to death.

My phone rang. It was Xavier. I just ignored it. I didn't know where I was going. I just drove to the top of the hill, near the city. I got out of the car and sat on the hood. The sky looked like it was going to rain any minute. The breezy cool wind helped to calm my nerves. I just sighed.

I should have listened to my dad, when he told me not to take those rats in. Now I lost 3 of my people and 6 fucking crores worth deal. I could hear my dad say, 'No worth crying over spilled milk, just learn to never do it again.' I sighed again. Shit! Life is so hard.

I could say that I can't wait to be 30, to take over as King. But there is still a part of me that wants something else. I don't know what, but I feel like something is missing. And its affecting me more than it should.

Xavi said its because I am lonely and I need a girlfriend or a boyfriend. Growing up, I knew that I was not that interested in girls, so I tried with guys. But it still didn't feel right and because of that I never made it to any relationships. I just hope that whatever it is, it finds me soon. I sighed for the third time and closed my eyes.

I heard something behind me. I reached for my gun and before I could do anything, I was shot. I could hear my ear ringing. I was getting dizzy but I could still see the silhouette the person and shot towards it. Guess it hit them cause I heard a yell. I couldn't keep my eyes open, they were stinging. I closed my eyes and let darkness consume me.